Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wiiu Prices

Thanks

from what i read it was supposed to work a lot like the DS. you get your info in the bottom/handheld screen for things like stats, health, stamina, etc and it unclutters the main screen. but it causes you to have to look away from the main screen to actually see that stuff, which is the problem with it.

also only one person can have said controller, kinda screwing everyone else over, which is just flatout stupid.
    Insanity: that which makes things not boring.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trimaj View Post
    from what i read it was supposed to work a lot like the DS. you get your info in the bottom/handheld screen for things like stats, health, stamina, etc and it unclutters the main screen. but it causes you to have to look away from the main screen to actually see that stuff, which is the problem with it.

also only one person can have said controller, kinda screwing everyone else over, which is just flatout stupid.
    two until they update it or the modders fix it

Thanks

ah. that shows how much attention i've paid to it, because last i'd heard was they were only allowing the one.
    Insanity: that which makes things not boring.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by lizard81288 View Post
    It seems some prices have been leaked, so here we go.

The Wiiu will have different bundles:
    $249.99
    $299.99
    $349.99
    Here's the source for the official release price(s) and date for the Wii U in case anyone is still interested;

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/09/13/wi...ch-date-price/

I'm reading $300 for a white 8gb model, and $350 for a black 16gb model, coming on November 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlinger Boy View Post
    because it adds what FPS and game-show fans have always wanted, a screen so nobody can see where they are or what they're doing
    Haha, this reminds me of what my friends and I would do as kids. We'd just hook the console up through a splitter to two different TV's, face away from eachother and play splitscreen FPS's, covering the other players half on our screen with construction paper
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    EP Points

I was tempted til I saw the price then I just decided to post this video because it seemed appropriate

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaslowK View Post
    I'm reading $300 for a white 8gb model, and $350 for a black 16gb model, coming on November 18th.
    so 50 more dollars for an hdd that's double the memory of basic set, along with a charger and everything.
    interesting...

Thanks
    EP Points

i'm probably gonna get it free from Nintendo, i'm on their list.
    Yeah, and I'm Santa Claus.... Troll.... No wonder you were in Daycare today.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFave View Post
    Nuh uh its true! Also you can play as luigi in mario 64 by running 2000 volts through the cartridge my uncle at nintendo says so!

"I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

Here's the source for the official release price(s) and date for the Wii U in case anyone is still interested;

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/09/13/wi...ch-date-price/

Haha, this reminds me of what my friends and I would do as kids. We'd just hook the console up through a splitter to two different TV's, face away from eachother and play splitscreen FPS's, covering the other players half on our screen with construction paper
    have we met before? because i remember someone sayig that and me wanting to duplicate it

I'm on their release list for it since i'm a blogger

Nuh uh its true! Also you can play as luigi in mario 64 by running 2000 volts through the cartridge my uncle at nintendo says so!

Last edited by Jackhammer; 16th-September-2012 at 22:19. Reason: treble post

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Okay, no more baiting.

have we met before? because i remember someone sayig that and me wanting to duplicate it

I'm on their release list for it since i'm a blogger

Use the edit button, double posting isn't allowed, so treble posting definitely isn't.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
    Okay, no more baiting.

Use the edit button, double posting isn't allowed, so treble posting definitely isn't.
    sorry.

so, who's buying a Wii U?

Thanks
    EP Points

sorry.

so, who's buying a Wii U?
    I'm considering it. Basically for ME3

The local GameStop has already sold out of black preorders.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    I'm considering it. Basically for ME3

The local GameStop has already sold out of black preorders.
    i wish i had put my order in so i could have two, one for reviewing the other for emulation

Thanks
    EP Points

Well back on topic, anyone happen to have any info on a Majoras Mask remake for the Wii U? I can't seem to find any solid information confirming or debunking the trailer that's been floating around for a while now. Probably the only reason I would bother buying a Wii U before its exploited :/

Thanks

Well back on topic, anyone happen to have any info on a Majoras Mask remake for the Wii U? I can't seem to find any solid information confirming or debunking the trailer that's been floating around for a while now. Probably the only reason I would bother buying a Wii U before its exploited :/
    i'm campaigning for this^^

if not we can just graphics-swap it with Wii U N64 emulation