Thread: Anyone want to host some Sega CD ISOs?

f_cat Guest

Smile Anyone want to host some Sega CD ISOs?

I'm gonna be making a bunch of Sega CD ISO/MP3 dealies from my CD collection. So far I've done <b>Lunar 1, Lunar 2, Vay, Shining Force CD, Dark Wizard, Keio Flying Squadron, Wonderdog, and Flink.</b> If anyone who runs a fast FTP would be interested in offering Sega CD stuff, please let me know.
    <BR>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

Slinkster Guest

OMG Wonderdog, I had that game like 6 years ago and loved it. Did u download it or make it ureself? i'd love to have it

f_cat Guest

I made it myself. I'm converting most of my Sega CD games to ISO/MP3's for backup purposes, plus the fact that it's really convenient to be able to play them on the PC. I figured it would be kind of cool to share them, since working Sega CD ISO's are pretty hard to find. Unfortunately, I don't have time to run an FTP between work and school, but I figured maybe <b>someone</b> would want to put them up.

Carnage Guest

that would be cool,do you also have sonic?i love that game...really hope you will find somebody(im to busy to) :sunglasse