Thread: PSP games that doesn't require CFW

Thanks

Default PSP games that doesn't require CFW

What I'm trying to find is PSP games that aren't an ISO file. Basically they just have a fixed license. All I want to do is organize the games through Media Go, but every time I convert the files from ISO to eboot, the name always shows up as Japanese text on Media Go.

Thanks
    EP Points

Could you just hook up your PSP to your PC and use windows to drag and drop the file that way instead of using Media Go?

The only other format that PSP games can be found is .CSO but that's just a compressesed ISO file. And I'm pretty sure the game needs to be in EBOOT format in order to play on OFW anyways.

Or better yet can you install CFW? I was more of a CFW guy but if you'd rather run OFW that's cool.
    Last edited by Shelly Bean; 3rd-September-2012 at 15:40.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A_User View Post
    Could you just hook up your PSP to your PC and use windows to drag and drop the file that way instead of using Media Go?

The only other format that PSP games can be found is .CSO but that's just a compressesed ISO file. And I'm pretty sure the game needs to be in EBOOT format in order to play on OFW anyways.

Or better yet can you install CFW? I was more of a CFW guy but if you'd rather run OFW that's cool.
    I'm running CFW now so I can play PS1 games that aren't on the PSN store and to play emulators. Other than that, I guess I'm just being a neat freak. Because I want all of my games to show up through Media Go. I know I can just copy and paste, but I guess I just have major OCD when it comes to this since I also have purchased games through PSN.

Thanks
    EP Points

If your wanting to organize the games on the PSP so they are more neatly displayed and you have CFW and are able to run plugins I'd check out Game Categories. Lets you sort games in different folders n stuff.

I've personally never used Media Go and I've tinkered with PSP's for years now so I might not have the info your looking for.

Also if you have CFW why convert the ISO's to EBOOTS? Unless they're PS1 games of course.

Maybe I've been outta the loop too long......
    Last edited by Shelly Bean; 3rd-September-2012 at 19:37.