Thread: quest for glory 5 dos version

Thanks
    EP Points

Default quest for glory 5 dos version

EDIT
    decided to just get the cd version, but now i'm having troubles getting it to run.
    Last edited by rmcin329; 27th-August-2012 at 00:20.

Thanks
    EP Points

okay, managed to solve the problems by using compatability mode(surprised i didn't need a patch), now i'm just having fun cursing at the game while trying to learn the entirely new combat system(i've played all the previous games but don't have saves for them anymore to import)
    EDIT
    okay i decided to patch the game to 1.2 before starting playing, now i'm just trying to figure out a couple of things. 1. where do you learn swimming? Been looking all around town but cant find the supposed manual for it. 2. Courting nawar, i've given her the 3 gifts and flirted with her for a few game days(she DID comment on my generosity) but she does not tell me about the first favor when i try to give her the ring. Is there any known glitches with trying to court her?
    Last edited by rmcin329; 27th-August-2012 at 07:56.