Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite genre?

Thanks

i like blood and Violence games. the type's that got character's decapitating each other's heads. like shadow of rome in Ps2 and undead knights

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cluckin Chicken For This Useful Post:

RTT

Thanks

RPG's and multi-player puzzle games... (man I played so much Pokemon Puzzle league as a kid...)

Thanks

Hmm it varies, a lot, really it depends on my mood, I usually like Sandbox and Open-world games though.

Thanks

RPG, shooters, action, puzzles, FPS, Adventure and survival horror. I don't like sports games. =P

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inokura View Post
    RPG, shooters, action, puzzles, FPS, Adventure and survival horror. I don't like sports games. =P
    It might have been easier to just say fu*k sports games.. because yeah, fu*k them. NHL "93" for SNES did rock though. Then they got rid of the fights...and that sucked...
    Last edited by retrofiber; 6th-October-2012 at 01:15.
    Try to appreciate those who live during your own life time, because we'll all be dead soon enough.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inokura View Post
    This^^^

Thanks

Oh, and sorry, but fu*k any game that has to do with "PokeTheFag",...(Let me just edit this post before I get kicked off for good)...Yeah ...fuck Poke mon and anything that has to do with it..
    Last edited by retrofiber; 6th-October-2012 at 01:39.
    Try to appreciate those who live during your own life time, because we'll all be dead soon enough.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by retrofiber View Post
    Oh, and sorry, but fuc* any game that has to do with "PokeTheFag", I mean "Poky fag", I mean Poky fu*k head...I think you get it.. Fuck Poke Bitch...Man...Mon...
    Poke'Mon is the best-selling RPG in the world, Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest come in at far second and thirds.

Thanks

aka
    Quote Originally Posted by GunSlinger Boy View Post
    Poke'Mon is the best-selling RPG in the world, Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest come in at far second and thirds.
    Well , although I tried to clean that up, you gotta understand, I just turned 35 and shows like that get no cred from my perspective. I was into Anime before it was the phenom it is these days, and in my opinion, Pokemon is insulting...As is Dragon Balz, Sailor moon, and half the other shit anime that our youth is fed to believe is quality these days...
    Last edited by retrofiber; 6th-October-2012 at 01:52.

Thanks

Well, the anime is stupid, I'll give you that (it's a given with everyone over a certain age, it needs a major reboot), But the games are more than half-decent and you have to admit, there's some pretty cool stuff in it, also some of the fan-hacks are pretty cool.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlinger Boy View Post
    Well, the anime is stupid, I'll give you that (it's a given with everyone over a certain age, it needs a major reboot), But the games are more than half-decent and you have to admit, there's some pretty cool stuff in it, also some of the fan-hacks are pretty cool.
    Well, I guess I should give the games a shot before shooting them down...but I would imagine at least half of the fun of the experience comes from being familiar w/ the creatures and what not...Hmm...Maybe one day I'll find the time...

Thanks

Well, we ARE on a Rom/Emulation site.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by retrofiber View Post
    Well, I guess I should give the games a shot before shooting them down...but I would imagine at least half of the fun of the experience comes from being familiar w/ the creatures and what not...Hmm...Maybe one day I'll find the time...
    No it doesn't matter if you know the world or not, the fun is catching some animals and pinning them against each other, it's like cock fights but with magic xP, but seriously it's super fun... but it can be "addictive" if you know what I mean.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Racing from some days

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kajalamorth View Post
    No it doesn't matter if you know the world or not, the fun is catching some animals and pinning them against each other, it's like cock fights but with magic xP, but seriously it's super fun... but it can be "addictive" if you know what I mean.
    My Poke'Mon get trained so badass that my Charmander was able to beat Oak's Squirtle before I even leveled it up! And I prevent them from evolving so they learn skills earlier, I was able to beat Gary's Wartortle with my level 50 Charmander