Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Scariest video games you've never played?

Thanks
    EP Points

scared? right offhand only 1 comes to mind but i already went over why in another thread, minecraft's last map area

other than that i don't even remember, i do however remember a few that came off more as creepy or just disturbing though.

FEAR 1 & 2: first game was increasingly creepy as you go through it but that was likely the main idea, for the 2nd game i found the parts around the ending kinda disturbing because of what was happening (not going into details there).

um... i gues the most recent game was that short series based on luna from mlp:fim. Luna Game, sadly after playing through all 5 games it left me wondering how mentally the disturbed the creator was when making the games more than anything. i'd say mildly creepy but thats about it. i've seen better and i've seen worse fails

oh and there was also the game Slender which i didn't play but rather watched a few LP videos of, the videos were enough for me. i don't see myself ever playing that game honestly, i might try amnesia except its a massive download which i can't get done easily at all so more than likely LP video's on that too.
    Last edited by treos; 25th-August-2012 at 18:09.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Silent Hill series , especially the first one.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

For all the Shadowman fans, these screenshots are so cool. Im downloading it now.

http://www.emutalk.net/threads/53093...n-Texture-Pack

Ugh theyre too big to post here, but its definitely worth checking out there. Ill see how it is when I play with them.

Thanks

These Slender games are only scary because it has the "Every Horror movie Sound Effects" and the suspense... If you have played Slender and like it eh, u should try the other 2. Hospice and Sanatorium.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Left for dead 2