Thread: HELP please! Losing my mind. Feeling stupid. Ruining my time off trying to play psp isos on 6.60 ME-

Thanks

Default HELP please! Losing my mind. Feeling stupid. Ruining my time off trying to play psp isos on 6.60 ME-

I've used plenty of emulators in my day. And I have limited knowledge of modding xboxs and what not lost interest when the security sectors and the monthly updates rolled out. I love ps rpgs. I'm dying for some psp action. I bought a psp 1000. I've hacked it to 6.60 ME-1.8 and that wasn't hard. I didn't have any problems. Now I have this brand new refurbished and hacked psp ready to go.. and I can't figure out how to download the psp isos and make them work for the life of me. I downloaded jdownloader, quickpar (neither of which make much sense to me and I'd never heard of either before yesterday) and tried to read the jdownloader tutorial on their site and the quickpar tutorial. I feel like I'm following the instructions I found to the best of my ability. I can't get a single iso set up properly. I've lost hours of sleep and downtime pulling my hair out feeling like a dfsladsj retard. PLEASE can somebody spoon feed what I have to do step by step to get a working psp iso off emuparadise. When I select and copy the links jdownloader doesn't grab them by itself so then I just download them by clicking one at a time and save. Then open a container with the download and sfv files. Wait forever for jdownloader to download them. Then I used 7zip to extract the files it put in my downloads. I open them in quickpar and create recovery it looks like it messes with the files. I send it to my psp and corrupt data. This is literally making me miserable I just want to play a good rpg on this psp. And apparently I don't have the intelligence to figure out what I'm doing from the plethora of tutorials for each of the components involved in this process and the pieced out tutorials on the web. Why isn't there one all inclusive step by step guide for how to use all of these programs to make a working iso?? HEEELLLLPPP

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheMichiganMan View Post
    I open them in quickpar and create recovery it looks like it messes with the files. I send it to my psp and corrupt data.
    Right there, between quickpar and sending, you've extracted the the .iso file from the .rar right? That's so basic nobody would think to list it in a guide

Edit, oh also, there are some basic guides in my sig. If you haven't already skimmed them they may prove more helpful than general guides you've found off google.
    Last edited by Ragnar; 17th-August-2012 at 17:10.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post: