Thread: Transfer PS2 Game Saves to PC with PS2 Model Scph 90001

Thanks

Default Transfer PS2 Game Saves to PC with PS2 Model Scph 90001

Topic.

Is there a way? I use swap magic to play backups.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Uhh, can't you just stick a thumbdrive in, run ulaunchelf, and copy stuff from mc0/1 to mass? I think you can, but that sentence was a question because I've never tried it.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Uhh, can't you just stick a thumbdrive in, run ulaunchelf, and copy stuff from mc0/1 to mass? I think you can, but that sentence was a question because I've never tried it.
    Normally you could because I had a slim series 7000 and thats what i did but when that broke i got a 9000 series. The 9000 series does not load ulaunchelf, i believe it had something to do with the Bios version.

I have codebreaker version 8 (its old) but it has ability to transfer saves via Flash drive BUT with my new slim it will detect the drive and NOT allow me to transfer saves to the flash drive.

I looked on google, i could be searching wrong but all articles referring to 90001 series say I cant use mcboot or ulaunchelf... this is where the problem lays.

Thanks
    EP Points

You can't use FreeMCBoot, but the 9000 will load uLaunchELF if you have it on your flash drive in a folder named SWAPMAGIC and the uLaunchELF is renamed to SWAPMAGIC.ELF, case sensitive. When you run the Swap Magic disc, it'll run the file automatically.

Alternatively, you can name the file SMBOOT0.ELF, then it'll run when you hit a certain button on the Swap Magic screen (shoulders maybe?) rather than automatically loading whenever the flash drive is plugged in.
    Last edited by Colamisu; 17th-August-2012 at 15:13.