Thread: [REQUEST] Demon of Laplace SNES English patched ROM

Thanks

Question [REQUEST] Demon of Laplace SNES English patched ROM

I've started to collect SNES roms and I've heard that Laplace no Ma (or Demon of Laplace) was a good game, despite the English patch for it is somewhat buggy. However, I still wish to add this game to my collection, but I've had little luck finding the rom itself, let alone finding the patch so I can play it in English. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could put up a rom that is already patched so I can pop it into my ZSNES emulator to play it without having to fumble about patching the rom myself (still a beginner when it comes to patching roms).

Thanks

http://www.emuparadise.me/Super_Nint...no_Ma_(Japan)_[En_by_Aeon_Genesis_v0.95B]_(~Laplace's_Demon)/34359

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tony22 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

the game work perfect with Snes9x 1.53 which as suggest you to use (Super nes emulator) with ZSNES 1.51 it freeze (I didn't try an older version)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tony22 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I see. Thank you for the help