Thanks
    EP Points

Default TEKKEN 3 - ePSXe PROBLEM

Hi, I am currently playing tekken 3 on ePSXe emulator using,

Bios: SCPH1001
    Video: Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.75 - Best quality settings
    Audio: ePSXe SPu core 1.7.0 - There is no configuration settings
    Cd - Rom: ePSXe CDR ASPI core 1.7.0

I play loads of games with these settings most of them run smooth, however audio cracks on intense scenes ( on most games ) does anybody have the same problem ?

Tekken 3 after winning a round of arcade ( defeating true ogre ) a black screen presents itself without any audio or anything.. Does anyone know how to fix it ?

Many thanks,
    Luke

Thanks
    EP Points

For the audio plugin I recommend using the Eternal SPU plugin, which can be found here; http://www.emuxhaven.net/emuxhaven/p...nal141_win.zip

As for the video I would recommend either trying the OpenGL2 plugin, or using any of the Pete's D3D plugins rather than the OpenGL driver you are using now. The D3D plugins in particular have always worked great for me with little to no graphical issues for most games, even if it doesn't have the absolute best quality video (it's still more than sufficient, and higher quality than an actual PS1's output as far as I can tell).

Here's the settings I use for most of my games including Tekken 3 with no issues;

Note that if you have a fairly recent computer and a decent GPU you can get away with increasing the texture quality and fullscreen resolution settings; my computer is just old so it needs lower settings. Still looks good regardless.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MaslowK For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

That solved it !

Even game picture now is more like ps1. With my other plugin ( Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.75 ) the colours were that realistic, even audio is more clear and doesn't crack anymore.

Thanks m8