Thread: Need an argent help with JPCSP ( PSP ) emulator :'(

Thanks

Unhappy Need an argent help with JPCSP ( PSP ) emulator :'(

Hey,

it really sucks for my first post here to be a loud cry for help but this emulator really depresses me ... I've been trying for hours to fix this stupid issue am having and I hope u guys could help me out ...

ok ... so here we go

I downloaded JPSCP 2667 v 6.0 both the x64 and x32 versions ...

the game am trying to run is Corpse Party (USA) ....

the problem is FREAKIN AUDIO O_________O !! ... the background music just keep looping in a terribly annoying 5 sec loop that will literally drive u MAD ....

I downloaded the SonicStage for the cut scene music, but it didnt help fixing the in-game music

My PC specs are the following

Cpu : Intel core i7 3.06
    gpu : 2x AMD HD RADEON 6970
    RAM: 12 GB triple channel DDR3

so I dont think there is an issue with the hardware ... hope someone can help me out here :'|

being the hyper duck that I am .. such troubling issues just kills my hype ... n threatens me to vanishing into the ether

Thanks
    EP Points

This game seems to have unfixed sound problems on the emulator. A quick visit on the official JPCSP forum yielded no solutions, so I'm afraid you have to bear with this
    Remember that PSP emulation is still being improved and even many games that are marked "playable" have one or two minor glitches. The only thing you can do is wait for a future revision to fix the issue.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SOLDIERSeeD View Post
    This game seems to have unfixed sound problems on the emulator. A quick visit on the official JPCSP forum yielded no solutions, so I'm afraid you have to bear with this
    Remember that PSP emulation is still being improved and even many games that are marked "playable" have one or two minor glitches. The only thing you can do is wait for a future revision to fix the issue.
    Thanks a million buddy !! at least now I can save my fingers the stress of googling all possible sentences that might lead me to a solution lol ... thanks again