not sure if this goes in this section but what i mean by the title is well, what it says really. seems like every time i try using action replay codes for any NDS game from codejunkies, the code fails in one way or another, typically with it just not working in general or causing a glitch or multiple

for example, i'm playing kingdom hearts 358/2 days and tried out 1 of the exp reward codes (the one i tried gives 10k exp at the end of each mission), good code right? wrong. the code does make the game give 10k exp after each mission but it also makes the game glitch and while it shows multiple lvl ups on the reward screen (14 lvls in this case) those same lvl panels are nowhere to be found in your panel screen where you would set and use them from so thats 14 lvls you skipped and will never be getting to use.

its not just that game either as i've taken to outright avoiding NDS action replay/code breaker codes made by codejunkies since they just don't work or don't as intended. now if someone could make master codes to go along with the ones codejunkies makes so they'd work (assuming that'd work like it does with gameshark and other stuff) i'd gladly start using they're cheats again but its pointless currently. all these non-working codes from them really makes me wonder if they know what they're doing :/