Thread: Is there a way to continue a save game from Psx to Ps2?

Thanks

Default Is there a way to continue a save game from Psx to Ps2?

So I've played the game Suikoden II for I don't know how many times its been, but playing Suikoden III on ps2 was my first time.

So here's my problem, I finished Suikoden II on my psx emulator (epsxe 1.7.0) and before starting Suikoden III, you can load the save game from suikoden II so you can view additional dialogs. (Or continuing the story from Suikoden I to V)

I was trying to copy the memory card of my psx emu to my ps2 emu (pcsx2 0.9.8) but I failed. Psx emu mem cards are mcr file types while ps2 emu are PS2 file type.

So if anyone here knows how to convert a save game or a memory card from epsxe to pcsx2 I'll gladly appreciate it. Please help me. Thank youuuu~

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Go into PCSX2 CDVD menu and select No disc. This should get you into the PS2 memory card manager where you can see if your .mcr is being read. Copy it from your ePSXe memory cards folder to the PCSX2 memory cards(mine is at C:\Users\User\Documents\PCSX2\memcards).

If it doesn't read the .mcr, try a google search.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.