Thread: Gran Turismo

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Gran Turismo

Sorry to bother you again guys.....

all right, so I've tried playing the Grand Turismo 4 game today. it seems to run close to 40 fps when I have it speedhacked to heck and back again, but the quality is horrible and it dips constantly in and out between 35-40 fps and for this kind of game, that makes it nigh on unplayable where precision handling is key to the game. my thought is that the maps are big because it's not broken down into smaller sections like standard games, so the emulator has more to read and emulate at once on the racing games. would that be the case? or am I doing something wrong with my emulation settings? I figured my hardware is more than enough to cope with the vast majority of the ps2 games.

hardware should be in my signature.

emulator is latest build with standard plugins for dx11. I tried first with standard settings, then speedhaicked up to 3 - 2, and then I tried setting the plugin for dx9. any help would be appreciated.
    Intel I-7 Quad core 4790k 4.0ghz
    Geforce GTX 760 4GB GPU, SC
    Cooler Master 850 Gold PSU
    Z97-AR motherboard
    16 gigs RAM
    Cooler Master 932 HAF - Full sized tower

Thanks
    EP Points

so nothing guys? any kind of information would help, whether it's help getting it to work smoothly or just letting me know it's a rough game for my system. I eagerly await any response.
    Intel I-7 Quad core 4790k 4.0ghz
    Geforce GTX 760 4GB GPU, SC
    Cooler Master 850 Gold PSU
    Z97-AR motherboard
    16 gigs RAM
    Cooler Master 932 HAF - Full sized tower