Thread: About the save files on Dolphin for Wii games.

Thanks

Default About the save files on Dolphin for Wii games.

I know that I could find a Memory Card file for the GC games, but where could I find the file for the Wii games that are played on Dolphin?
    Strudels, a phyllo pastry.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 Times in 124 Posts
    EP Points

When you have Dolphin open, right click on any random game title and then click on "Open Wii Save folder" this takes you to the save files for that particular game.

it's in some "data" folder somewhere... Well, you'll probably see what I mean.
    Last edited by Destrudo; 21st-July-2012 at 03:43.
    My inbox IS NOT A REQUEST BOX , if you want to make requests maybe do it here? Someone w/ working links might help you there (I don't do requests obviously, however, feel free to let me know if a DLC file doesn't work* and needs an update ) *ex:"container error"

How to use DLC files? Use Jdownloader
    Still looking for PS2 undubs by any chance? Try searching "PS2 undub project 2.6" @ google, it's hard to miss and you can maybe find most of em in a single search/post .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Destrudo For This Useful Post: