Thread: Need help with applying translation patch!

Thanks

Default Need help with applying translation patch!

Hey everyone, I am having trouble getting Silva Saga II to work. I am using an Snes9x emulator. When I open the file it has the normal opening screen with the credits with the fine people from this website who translated it. But that's all I see! I downloaded the Snestools and the IPS program to try to get it to work. Any tips on what to do here? This looks like a fine RPG to play. If anyone has the link to a patch that is up and running since i am not good with the technical aspects behind it, that would be great. Thank you!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Here:
    Silva Saga II - The Legend of Light and Darkness (Translated).zip

Note: I've patched the No-Intro rom (CRC 67e1756b) with the Dynamic-Designs 1.0 patch. But the ips patch require a rom with this CRC: DAC1C838. If you've it, I can patch it...

Thanks

Thank you very much!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Figured I would also post for future reference, an easier to use patching utility is LunarIPS, which you can get here;

http://www.zophar.net/utilities/patc...lunar-ips.html

It uses what would most likely be a more familiar interface.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"