Thread: ISO making problem

Zero126 Guest

Default ISO making problem

I used CloneCD to make a img file for MMX4, but all the music is screwed up, it just repeats the first second of the song, or the drum beat. What else should I use to make an ISO of it, I have Nero, but I don't know how to make an image with it.

Kram Guest

try blind write suite

Kram Guest

maybe your mmx4 needs patching or maybe your Cd is damaged in someway

Zero126 Guest

I was just playing the original, and all the music was OK.

Kram Guest

ok then well try patching it or using a different program and post wot happeneds in this topic

Zero126 Guest

Patching it? What do you mean by that?

Kram Guest

go to www.megagames.com and look down the PSX patch list for your game. then download a program from ww.megagames.com 's utilities section called "PPF O Matic" and from their u open PPF O Matic Then Select Your MMX image and select the patch then burn it onto CD and it should work properly.

Kram Guest

if none of the methods i told u earilyer worked use cloneCD again to make a image but this time make the image at a read speed of 2.