Page 90 of 270 FirstFirst ... 40808586878889909192939495100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 4038

Thread: The Whine-out: Because you cried for it.

Thanks

you know something, i can't STAND the influx of "casual gamers" that have flooded into WoW lately. mind you i'm no hardcore raider myself but still, they go from Angry Birds to WoW and then blame everyone but themselves for not learning how to play the GODDAMN GAME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlinger Boy View Post
    DOWN WITH PSPVITA 3DS FTW!
    Lets not get carried AWAY here....I love my PSP to death! Dunno if I'll ever have the need for a 'Vita', but I gotta preach MUCH love to Sony for making a STELLAR hand-held that is the ideal open format for pirates!

GoB - Awesome, man. The DS, along with the GB/GBA, are my favorites of all time..

Thanks
    EP Points

Her friend might be cool, Grady, you never know. But if she isn't....well do what you need to do.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlinger Boy View Post
    you know something, i can't STAND the influx of "casual gamers" that have flooded into WoW lately. mind you i'm no hardcore raider myself but still, they go from Angry Birds to WoW and then blame everyone but themselves for not learning how to play the GODDAMN GAME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
    WoW has been shit for years, you're just to young to remember when it was GOOD.

After Cataclysm came out the whole game went to hell in a hand basket.

Getting epic raid equips for free? Dafuq? You don't know what it's like to spend months trying to complete a set.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GradyWilson View Post
    Lets not get carried AWAY here....I love my PSP to death! Dunno if I'll ever have the need for a 'Vita', but I gotta preach MUCH love to Sony for making a STELLAR hand-held that is the ideal open format for pirates!

GoB - Awesome, man. The DS, along with the GB/GBA, are my favorites of all time..
    i meant the Vita. PSP is nice really, just i like my DS lite better

Thanks

Anyone else concerned that the portables are now costing as much (if not more than) the consoles?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrm View Post
    Getting epic raid equips for free? Dafuq? You don't know what it's like to spend months trying to complete a set.
    A beyond ridiculous waste of time, you mean?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Fist Of Tulkas View Post
    Anyone else concerned that the portables are now costing as much (if not more than) the consoles?
    The consoles are old. Remember when the PS3 cost 500 or 600 dollars?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    A beyond ridiculous waste of time, you mean?
    Looking back on it now, yes. It was a complete and utter waste of time, and money.

Thanks
    EP Points

My mate whom was in one of the best quilds said the same. Actually, almost all my friends said so.

Hey WoW lets add some panda's in as a character. Thats how you attract some females to the game.

Thanks
    EP Points

I have a psp and I love it. I think it's ridiculous what they charge for a handheld now. I got my psp for under 100 dollars.

Thanks
    EP Points

One of these days, I'm going to write a thread regarding the proper use of "whom."

Thanks

no, i'm not. i have the ORIGINAL RTS game for DOS still, and i trust you when you say it's crap now, i don't think it could have made it this far by being crap at launch.

i have spent months trying to complete sets on other MMOs. indy ones usually. from a company called Artix Entertainment, mainly AdventureQuest Worlds. when they're good they're REALLY good, but when they hit a dry spot they inject stuff that's worthy of an expansion made by EA. seriously, some of the members areas are that bad! i know, i got a one months membership for free once and explored the entire world only to find that a lot of it was crapper than the old stuff. i been laying that game since launch and honestly the original may have been a little crappy but it's turned into something ugly.

Thanks
    EP Points

I remember that. That's why I got a wii. I wasn't going to spend 500-600 on a console.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    The consoles are old. Remember when the PS3 cost 500 or 600 dollars?
    The consoles are old, but if the prices of the portables are in the several hundreds, what does that mean for the next generation of consoles?