Page 85 of 270 FirstFirst ... 3575808182838485868788899095135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 4038

Thread: The Whine-out: Because you cried for it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    Yes i've been trapped in my room watching anime and doing other stuff irl.
    I've watched lots of anime myself (since i just started this summer) let me count how many...

10 of them, most are short though.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've read manga and watched some anime.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by iamerror View Post
    I've read manga and watched some anime.
    I need to start reading manga, since so many animes are based off of them, that way i can actually continue the story.

Im staring at HOTD and Deadman Wonderland in particular right now

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hey Yall , whats new?

im just bored like usual
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    No worries. I knew about the whole deal with multiple Pacman released (I think Ms. Pac-man had the same thing), as well as Tetris. I know some of the double-entries are legit -- for example, there was a rerelease of Metroid with a completely different cover. I'm just going through the list of games and separating out all of the unlicensed stuff, then I'm going to compare this list to the list of games in my Excel spreadsheet, see if there's anything I can get rid of, then I'm going to update my spreadsheet with a separate tab for Unlicensed games, and break that one down even further with Aladdin releases. Most of the info will be copied over from Wikipedia, so it will have the publisher information next to it.
    Too bad you quoted me before I fixed my post. I start typing about the NES and I just can't seem to stop. I'll use a quote I saw on NintendoAge. "NES carts are all I need. Everything else I can do without."

Yeah, there were several re-released "Classics" for the NES. Do you know which ones got a Classics re-release besides Metroid and LOZ 1&2?

Sounds like you're list is going to be a bit more comprehensive than mine. At least I actually have a list now, been needing one for years.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    Mind me asking what your purchases have been? I bet i've had more
    What game-related purchases have you made lately?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    I've watched lots of anime myself (since i just started this summer) let me count how many...

10 of them, most are short though.
    Tbh i've been watching more tv shows than anything

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Too bad you quoted me before I fixed my post. I start typing about the NES and I just can't seem to stop. I'll use a quote I saw on NintendoAge. "NES carts are all I need. Everything else I can do without."

Yeah, there were several re-released "Classics" for the NES. Do you know which ones got a Classics re-release besides Metroid and LOZ 1&2?

Sounds like you're list is going to be a bit more comprehensive than mine. At least I actually have a list now, been needing one for years.
    I need more visual feedback when looking at my lists. What I did original was toss together the Excel file, then changed all of the background colors to red. Then, when I got a game, I found it on the list and changed its background color to green. Quick and easy way to tell if I had the game or not. The publisher information was just there because I copy/pasted from Wikipedia, but after seeing enough of the same game with different publishers, I thought I should leave it in for ease of use.

I think Metroid/Zelda/Zelda II were the only three games in Nintendo's Classic Series line where things were drastically different (different cover art or cartridge colour). I do know there are two versions of Blades of Steel under the Konami Classic Series, though. One just has the regular cover art on both box and cartridge, and the Classic Series has the exact same art, but with a red border around it all. I'll see if I can find a good image.

[ edit ] http://www.nintendoage.com/index.cfm...ID=140&sID=140
    They show the variation cartridge below the entry. Box looks similar to the cartridge. I'm sure there are more than just those four games, but I can't think of anything right now.
    Last edited by Drageuth; 18th-July-2012 at 19:49.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What game-related purchases have you made lately?
    I will answer that when i get back, gtg do some stuff right now

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    Tbh i've been watching more tv shows than anything

Thanks
    EP Points

Mangas have more in them than animes. They explain more about the story.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    I need more visual feedback when looking at my lists. What I did original was toss together the Excel file, then changed all of the background colors to red. Then, when I got a game, I found it on the list and changed its background color to green. Quick and easy way to tell if I had the game or not. The publisher information was just there because I copy/pasted from Wikipedia, but after seeing enough of the same game with different publishers, I thought I should leave it in for ease of use.

I think Metroid/Zelda/Zelda II were the only three games in Nintendo's Classic Series line where things were drastically different (different cover art or cartridge colour). I do know there are two versions of Blades of Steel under the Konami Classic Series, though. One just has the regular cover art on both box and cartridge, and the Classic Series has the exact same art, but with a red border around it all. I'll see if I can find a good image.

[ edit ] http://www.nintendoage.com/index.cfm...ID=140&sID=140
    They show the variation cartridge below the entry. Box looks similar to the cartridge. I'm sure there are more than just those four games, but I can't think of anything right now.
    I suppose I should've done something similar. I'll make due with the lists I currently have. Until I get a wild hair up my ass to change them...maybe next week.

I'm sure there's at least a couple like that. I'll definitely have to do some more research. It's unbelievable just how many re-releases/ROM revisions/variants some of these NES games got.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I hate Best Buy so much, I refuse to give them my money.

I agree with you there. I'll buy CIBs when I see them for cheap, but it won't certainly be my main goal. Most are just going at too high a price for me.
    There's a place here that has some CIB NES titles that doesn't price with the internet. Been meaning to check on that shit anyway.

Spoiler warning:

My stuff is more spread out than that. :/

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi Gypsy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hi error.

Thanks
    EP Points