Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any Villain at All

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa01 View Post
    Kuja from FFIX
    Next in line would I suppose be Ultimecia, if only for having an awesome castle and compressing time etc.

And the next on the list is?
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I loves to beat up Ridley

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,350 Times in 160 Posts
    EP Points

Lan Di~Shenmue,.. cose thx to Yu Suzuki, after 10+ years he is still laughing at Ryo and we can`t avenge him. (yet)

Orochi in KoF series,..

lol Uncle Ultros FFVI.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna View Post
    Lan Di~Shenmue,.. cose thx to Yu Suzuki, after 10+ years he is still laughing at Ryo and we can`t avenge him. (yet)

Orochi in KoF series,..

lol Uncle Ultros FFVI.
    when did Ryo get beat/die?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna View Post

Orochi in KoF series,..

lol Uncle Ultros FFVI.

Orochi is your Nightmares taken human form

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks

Mephiles

Thanks
    Thanked 1,350 Times in 160 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlinger Boy View Post
    when did Ryo get beat/die?
    Lan Di mopped the dojo's floor with him w/o saying he killed his father,... and,when they (Lan Di and his lackeys in the black car) were leaving the town, they killed a Cat,leaving a kitty orphan...(the kitten in the shrine`s entrance).. so yes i want revenge for the kitty > Ryo.

Thanks
    EP Points

Vayne in FFXII (well, until the end of the game when he goes HULK SMASH). Mostly because he wasn't really a villain, but rather a Machiavellian ruler fighting for what he believed was a cause worth fighting for. That's it in a nutshell.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Violator.. sue me, I'm a Spawn fanboy
    But again, while not exactly a primary antagonist, he's still pretty sadistic, spiteful & arrogant.
    I have a soft spot for hard luck, egotistical underlings... Damned if they don't know how to survive.
    When I want your opinion, I will diffuse it from you through osmosis!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

One thing she got right was her one liner before she kills the king. Ha! Damn right men are scum.

Thanks
    EP Points

Sesshomaru- I'm not sure if he's a villain per se, but he does attempt to kill Inuyasha for his sword.
    Lavos- This villain destroyed the world and made it a desolate wasteland.
    Ultimecia-she was a good villain. She controlled three sorceress' Edea, Rinoa, and Adele. That's power.

Thanks

Xion from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Why? Because it's *----* hard to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by iamerror View Post
    Lavos- This villain destroyed the world and made it a desolate wasteland.
    Is that the boss from Chrono Trigger?
    HP: 454 / 1816

Thanks

I'm including pictures for characters people might not know.

King Ganondorf Dragmire of the Gerudo Desert (The Legend of Zelda).
    I know people have probably already said him, but I'm saying it too. Ganondorf is one of my favorite villains. At times he's sympathetic and sometimes he's just plain impossible to like but he's always a tough foe. I always felt sorry for his origins in Ocarina of Time and suspected the witches Kotake and Koume perverting his mind long before the game's events, but that doesn't stop him from being the despicable villain in all the games. Most iterations were interesting with the few not being Oracle Secret Boss (mindless berserker) and that's pretty much it. I don't count Animated Gannon as Ganon (Animated Gannon being the Zelda cartoon series and CD-I Gannon).

I love this guy so much that he's a regular in my roleplay roster. I even made an Ask Character Tumblr for him... which I really should continue. Dumb scanner.

King Bowser Koopa of Dark Land (Mario).
    Another Nintendo villain, yes, but he's one of the best. Bowser's at the top of his game and always gets what he wants. He's brutish and somewhat thick at times, but he's a family man and well liked enough by his people to have good PR. The only times his Troops abandon him are in the RPGs and even then it's due to other villains taking over or sometimes possessing or hypnotizing him. Those same RPGs are also where he's the most comical, but even there he can be awesome. Just look at "Bowser's Inside Story"!

Doctor Ivo Robotnik (Sonic the Hedgehog).
    Now, I may be a Nintendo fangirl, but Sonic's always had a spot in my heart. I actually enjoyed the Sonic Adventure games, didn't mind Heroes, and liked Shadow the Hedgehog. In fact, I liked all the games, just to varying degrees. Sonic's games are where I just switch off my logical "this game is terrible because of x y and z" thoughts and just run and smash. Because of this, Robotnik is always in my heart too. Every iteration of him in the franchise is brilliant and has varying degrees of malevolence. While I don't like "Turd-shaped Robotnik", I get to see him robotize, build the most amazing things, and pit Sonic against everything! Just look at his creations and tell me he's not awesome. Case in point? The Egg Fleet.

Horny the Horned Reaper (Dungeon Keeper II).

Technically this character wasn't a villain even though it was a demon. The enemies were the Good Guys. In the first game, the ultimate boss was the Avatar (no, not that one) who was basically a Good God. You, being a Dungeon Keeper, were the villainous protagonist. The Horned Reaper was your... servant? Ally? Boss? ...whatever he was, you could summon him when you had progressed far enough in the game and he... he really didn't like anything but wealth and killing. Horny is invulnerable, kills everything, and sucks your mana reserves dry. As his presence means I have done well in the game of evil, how can I not like him?

Myotismon/Vamdemon (Digimon).

First off, he's an evil vampire monster. That's cool enough. But in the first season of the show, not only does he actually drink the blood of living humans (he's a DIGITAL monster) and is creepy and awesome with the best voice actor ever, Vamdemon goes transforms into The Beast (Satan) during the show, insanely taller than everything else in the show at that point, and him being Satan is so blatant it's cool. ... Yeah, I have no real reason that I can't say without sounding like a little kid.

By the way, the face on his crotch? That's his real face.
    ...I can't find big (and clear) enough images.
    Last edited by Fist Of Tulkas; 28th-July-2012 at 18:27.

Thanks

I think I would choose Orochi from the Warriors Orochi games. He's simply evil. That's all there is to it.

Thanks

Mephiles The Dark

if you need to ask why you need to play more Sonic.