View Poll Results: Which card game was easier?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Final Fantasy 8

6 60.00%
  • Final Fantasy 9

4 40.00%

Thread: Easiest Card game

NeoX Guest

Default Easiest Card game

Was FF8s card game easier or FF9? i dont understand 9 but 8 is super easy.

Thanks

Yes, 8 was easy until you get to a place that adds the "Random cards, additions, and matching" UGH!

Thanks

8 was easier, but some rule in 8 sucked

D-Style Guest

In my opinion FF9's card game was easier. FF8 had just as you all said some really sneaky rules in it. I found FF9's card game easier to play. Guess somebody has got to be the opposite

Thanks

If you're asking in terms of simplicity, I think that FF9 had an easier card game (which had no rewards either so I really never even played it). However, I actually enjoyed playing the FF8 card game though ... maybe it was simply the incentive of collecting the cards and getting new items at times. So FF8 had a more enjoyable card game with a greater degree of strategy. I liked the different rules. Not to mention it looked more like a classic card game. Maybe the FF9 one was too innovative for me to gain an appreciation for it.

SomeUserGuy Guest

i like ff9's better. didn't really get interested in the card game in 8. got into the card game in ff9 only cause it was required somewhere in disc 2, and that's when i found out that card games were interesting.

NeoX Guest

I need to learn how to play the FF9 card games........

Thanks

ff8.It was fun and if you put the time into it you could get some really cool items. Tetra mastter had no point and was heaps easy

AznFoo37 Guest

FF8 card game is easier.. took me less time to understand than the one in FF9