Thread: Download links for Rune Factory 4 pls.

Thanks

Smile Download links for Rune Factory 4 pls.

Hi, does anyone of you know where can I download Rune factory 4 ds rom for FREE? If anyone knows please share me the links. Thank You.
    Last edited by Axiom17; 13th-July-2012 at 14:40.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,220 Times in 1,445 Posts
    EP Points

i have had a quick search and i cant see anywhere to download it from,looks like the rom hasnt been dumped yet.
    REMEMBER if you are looking for a xbox game then make sure and check the XBOX MASTERLIST.
    https://www.epforums.org/showthread....ox-Master-List

Thanks
    EP Points

Rune Factory 4 is for 3DS only, even if you download it, you wouldn't be able to play it afaik.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

i confirm Rune Factory 4 is for 3ds is no way to play 3ds rom so far the r4 3ds card will work on a 3ds but will ONLY read ds rom on the 3ds

and by the way the game will be out the 19/07/12 so good luck to find the rom now
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 17th-July-2012 at 00:40. Reason: don't double post..