Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hobbies?!?

Thanks

I like painting Warhammer 40k minis . Not really into playing the table top game any more but yeah.

I also love to read. My wife and I also like keeping aquariums which I guess is a hobby.
    MY TRADE LIST :
    http://www.dementedlullaby.freewebspace.com/

Some tomb from out whose sounding door
    She ne'er shall force an echo more,
    Thrilling to think, poor child of sin!
    It was the dead who groaned within
    - E.A Poe

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DementedLullaby View Post
    My wife and I also like keeping aquariums which I guess is a hobby.
    When i was a kid my mom got into aquariums... DEFFINATELY a hobby

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm a huge (*&^king troll. In real life. Face to face. It's actually quite fun, if you can avoid making people want to beat you to death.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LSA View Post
    that is my next one... saving money for it now actually

I have a mastersword running down my ribcage to my pelvic bone
    and also a shield phoenix triforce sword collage like thing on my sholder...

thinking of putting the wind fish on my upper pectorial twords my sholder... but cannot decide...
    So I'm not the only one with a Master Sword tattoo...

Back to topic: ... I don't have any other hobbies other than gaming. I usually take up something for a couple of weeks then give up on it. Probably going to try my hand at bead sprites or LEGO art next, depending on what kind of project I actually feel like tackling.

Thanks
    EP Points

My main hobbies are gaming and collecting music, secondaries would be painting airsoft guns, and going airsofting.

Thanks

My favorite past-times outside video-gaming? Oh, Jesus. Is there anything?
    I suppose.
    In a particular order.
    1. Teaching English / grammar
    2. Weight lifting
    3. Mixed, martial arts
    4. Building computers
    5. Making / Editing / Studying film(s)
    6. Making / studying music
    7. Cooking
    8. Writing (all kinds)

Thanks
    EP Points

i'd be happy to share the designs i have so far if anyone wants to have a look. maybe someone can finally put a end to the... i think, last part of my koopatrol armor design. i have everything in that design worked out except the freaking energy supply for the electronic parts >.< and that is the area of tech designing i suck at, solving enrgy supply issues

Thanks
    EP Points

@treos: I demand pics!

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Besides VG's I play poker and I love to play football...I think it's a good variation from all the "homesitting" activities!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

i don't do art so no pics of my designs :/ i do however have this link to someones website with chaos emerald specs, http://concept-mobius.technoguild.co...-emerald-study

probably a fair bit more complex then it looks but as for how a chaos emerald protects itself from the elements and damage, it puts out such a concentrated energy field that it could be comparable to a onion, where the energy field would be appearing visually to have layers, the outermost would serve as a shield of sorts to the emerald (container)

Thanks

My hobbies?

since im more of a "musical" type of person I usually listen to different types of compositions off of youtube and such

and drumming too

Rewardsgaming.net

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DementedLullaby View Post
    I like painting Warhammer 40k minis . Not really into playing the table top game any more but yeah.
    I used to paint the hell out of 40k minis. All the armies I have are still the old pewter models, before they switched to full plastic molds. I never really played the actual game much because none of my friends were into it, but the minis sure were cool. Haven't painted in years though... I keep telling myself one day I'll get into it again. The worst part is I'd have to get paints, brushes, and all that jazz again and as you know this is not a cheap hobby.

As for current hobbies, I have gotten into Remote Control Airplanes in a pretty big way. My dad has been building/flying since before I was born (over 30 years ago), and I've recently started inheriting his planes since he doesn't care to actually fly them anymore. These aren't the little electric models either mind you, these are the big boys that have gas engines and weigh anywhere from 17 to 30 pounds and have 110 inch wingspans. It's definitely a fun hobby, and I would encourage anyone here to give it a shot.

Thanks

NERF. Lego, geeking out on the lesser beings. DnD. soon to be hobby is M:TG. Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG, Poke'Mon TCG, Bakugan. anime, my ----- blog. manga. more coming soon
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 14th-July-2012 at 09:48. Reason: link removed - AV warning

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFave View Post
    I used to paint the hell out of 40k minis. All the armies I have are still the old pewter models, before they switched to full plastic molds. I never really played the actual game much because none of my friends were into it, but the minis sure were cool. Haven't painted in years though... I keep telling myself one day I'll get into it again. The worst part is I'd have to get paints, brushes, and all that jazz again and as you know this is not a cheap hobby.

As for current hobbies, I have gotten into Remote Control Airplanes in a pretty big way. My dad has been building/flying since before I was born (over 30 years ago), and I've recently started inheriting his planes since he doesn't care to actually fly them anymore. These aren't the little electric models either mind you, these are the big boys that have gas engines and weigh anywhere from 17 to 30 pounds and have 110 inch wingspans. It's definitely a fun hobby, and I would encourage anyone here to give it a shot.
    lol painting is an expensive hobby... but everyone should try FLYING MODEL AIRPLANES?!?! i dont know about most... but THAT is an expensive hobby to me...
    although... your a total badass for taking thousand dollar toys from your dad... actually flying em and not destroying em... id have crashed em all (not on purpose mind you, id have cried with each one)

Thanks

making great meals, being funny, trolling around online for tools to make a TAD in BASIC....... Learning people that need it (you'll see what i mean soon)