Thread: Converting DSF music files to WAV/CDDA

Thanks

Default Converting DSF music files to WAV/CDDA

Does anybody know how to convert the music files from here to WAV/CDDA? Specifically the ones marked [DC][FLAC][GD-DA][WAV]? Thanks.

Thanks

So, nobody knows?

Thanks
    EP Points

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

Thanks, but I had already tried Audio Overload and it didn't work. However, I just realised that it doesn't work because all the music files on the site are corrupt. If you open them in a hex editor they will look like this: DATA GAP DATA GAP DATA GAP and so on. The gaps are large sections filled with zeros. I noticed this when I tried to open them in an audio editor as raw PCM - I got NOISE SILENCE NOISE SILENCE NOISE SILENCE. Try it yourself, with Kiss Psycho Circus or Worms Armageddon, you will see what I mean. I initially thought they're audio tracks, separated by zero-filled gaps. The problem is that some of the files (Worms Armageddon for example) still have the 7-zip header, so they're corrupt archives. I'll try to post again in the Site-Related section of the forum, maybe somebody will do something about it.