Thread: Era of Remakes - NiGHTS into Dreams

Thanks

Default Era of Remakes - NiGHTS into Dreams

From the Saturn to the 360/PS3/PC, a graphical upgrade with the original Saturn version. I'm not completely sure what might also be in the game, such as the Christmas NiGHTS version, but this is slotted to come out around Fall.

Considering how many diehard fans have been wanting an updated version... dreams sometimes do come true.

Thanks
    EP Points

I have to say it will be interesting to see how it plays with updated graphics. I remember playing the game on the Saturn way back when.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Fist Of Tulkas View Post
    From the Saturn to the 360/PS3/PC, a graphical upgrade with the original Saturn version. I'm not completely sure what might also be in the game, such as the Christmas NiGHTS version, but this is slotted to come out around Fall.

Considering how many diehard fans have been wanting an updated version... dreams sometimes do come true.

Actually, this looks like an English version of the SEGA Ages version for PS2,which is Japan Only, with some extras. Still cool that SEGA is bringing this over.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sanger Zonvolt View Post
    Actually, this looks like an English version of the SEGA Ages version for PS2,which is Japan Only, with some extras. Still cool that SEGA is bringing this over.
    I heard that was the case, it's a shame only Nintendo seems to be interested in legitimate remakes.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

All I want to see is a time crisis compilation for the PS3, if there's one series that deserves the full HD treatment, it's time crisis....that and vampire night AND Ninja Assault as well

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mao-nax View Post
    I heard that was the case, it's a shame only Nintendo seems to be interested in legitimate remakes.
    Capcom says "hi".

Thanks
    EP Points

hmm how much of this remake would be different from the wii NIGHTS game? i only ever managed to get a lvl or 2 to play on a emulator, then again saturn emulators aren't my forte as far as that goes :/

Thanks
    EP Points

Wherever you go, NiGHTS, I promise I shall follow~ <3