Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII Remake für PS3???

Thanks
    EP Points

Frankly, I'm a little astounded that the PC re-release actually comes equipped with a character boost program... thing.

Sorry, but anyone who finds Final Fantasy VII to be too difficult and need an (apparently paid) character booster program, I can only say this:

Jesus Christ please stop playing games. You are an embarrassment. The game was not hard. It was well-designed, I love the story, and consider it one of the best games I've ever played, but it was never a very hard game, barring one or two bosses.

(Please note that anyone who feels offended at this statement can feel offended. Nothing HAPPENS if you do.)

To drag this thing back on track: I'd quite like to see a Final Fantasy VII remake, but given that I still play the original with a great deal of enjoyment, I'm not going to hold my breath. If it comes out, I'll buy it. If it doesn't, I'll replay the original for the nineteen hyperballilionth time.
    Last edited by Dr. Ivo Robotnik; 5th-July-2012 at 22:42.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    (Please note that anyone who feels offended at this statement can feel offended. Nothing HAPPENS if you do.)

But yeah, why anyone would pay for cheats on a single game is beyond me, especially on an RPG where you can just grind until you're strong enough to blaze through the whole game. I'll stick with the original.

Oh, and also,

Minimum PC specs are also listed. If you want to run the game, you'll need: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 (32/64-bit), a 2GHz Processor or faster, 1GB RAM and a DirectX 9-compatible graphic card.
    They've got to be shitting me.
    Last edited by MaslowK; 5th-July-2012 at 23:11.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    EP Points

Are we 100% sure that the booster will cost real money? Son, I am disappoint if it does. If it's free, though, I don't see the problem with it. It could be useful in certain cases.

Also, protip: make a cheat code that revives Aeris and people will pay for that shit.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Are we 100% sure that the booster will cost real money? Son, I am disappoint if it does. If it's free, though, I don't see the problem with it. It could be useful in certain cases.

Also, protip: make a cheat code that revives Aeris and people will pay for that shit.
    Can't you just use a phoenix down?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Can't you just use a phoenix down?
    tell that to Aerith

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

I find the fact that some people would consider such a cheat device a necessity... quite saddening.

And no, god no, don't revive Aeris. It would defeat the entire purpose of every event following on from the bloody death. They'd also have to rewrite the whole story to make up for the fact that the bint's suddenly back alive and sprightly again.

Thanks
    EP Points

I find the fact that some people would consider such a cheat device a necessity... quite saddening.

And no, god no, don't revive Aeris. It would defeat the entire purpose of every event following on from the bloody death. They'd also have to rewrite the whole story to make up for the fact that the bint's suddenly back alive and sprightly again.
    one thing i hope they fix with this rerelease is the friggin typo making her name "Aeris" and not "Aerith". i dont really like the character though, mostly because shes more or less like "oh Zack is dead... i'll fall in love with his best friend cloud instead!"

now i havent PLAYED much of VII but i am familiar with it and i beat Crisis Core/ watched advent children

Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, um, I was joking. You don't need to seriously answer that.

And who cares about whether it's Aeris or Aerith? I don't get why people make a big deal out of it. You can change her name when she joins, anyway.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    i dont really like the character though, mostly because shes more or less like "oh Zack is dead... i'll fall in love with his best friend cloud instead!"
    Replaying the game now, and I'm not convinced Aerith ever really falls in love with Cloud. Her dialogue (in Japanese at least; I don't really remember how it reads in English) suggests more than she's fascinated by him because he's so similar to Zack, that she knows that he's not really the person he's pretending to be, and that she wants to help him find himself. I think Tifa's the only one who ever really loves Cloud.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Frankly, I'm a little astounded that the PC re-release actually comes equipped with a character boost program... thing.

Sorry, but anyone who finds Final Fantasy VII to be too difficult and need an (apparently paid) character booster program, I can only say this:

Jesus Christ please stop playing games. You are an embarrassment. The game was not hard. It was well-designed, I love the story, and consider it one of the best games I've ever played, but it was never a very hard game, barring one or two bosses.

To drag this thing back on track: I'd quite like to see a Final Fantasy VII remake, but given that I still play the original with a great deal of enjoyment, I'm not going to hold my breath. If it comes out, I'll buy it. If it doesn't, I'll replay the original for the nineteen hyperballilionth time.
    I agreed to 100% everyone who needs a character boost programm etc. should not playing games....That stuff takes the whole fun from games!!!
    FUCK OF CHEATERS!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Drag For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elin View Post
    Replaying the game now, and I'm not convinced Aerith ever really falls in love with Cloud. Her dialogue (in Japanese at least; I don't really remember how it reads in English) suggests more than she's fascinated by him because he's so similar to Zack, that she knows that he's not really the person he's pretending to be, and that she wants to help him find himself. I think Tifa's the only one who ever really loves Cloud.
    Yeah, that's pretty much how I viewed it as well. Makes me kinda sad that Cloud pretty much friendzones Tifa even after she brings him back from his coma. Goddammit Cloud, you seriously need to realize when a woman wants to get in your pants.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gare For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

There used to be a time when cheats were hidden secrets you either had to look up or find yourself after copious amount of searching. Why would people even buy this "Character Booster" when you can have the same effect with a trainer for free.

Thanks
    EP Points

And who cares about whether it's Aeris or Aerith? I don't get why people make a big deal out of it. You can change her name when she joins, anyway.
    thats the good thing... my friend names everyone Sephiroth because i find it funny.

but yeah the Aerith/s name thing didnt bug me at first but after a while it does

16. The Following User Says Thank You to luffy4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

I know I know. Sleep deprivation leads to slightly poor judgement calls.

I've never really understood the whole "aeris" vs "aerith" war either. Frankly, either is technically correct, if memory serves. The Japanese would allow for either spelling. FF VII's translation went with Aeris. Later it went with Aerith. If you're a stickler for details, as has been suggested, you can just... you know, change her name to Aerith when she joins up. Done.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Ivo Robotnik For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Aren't there modded versions of the game where you can have AERIS back in it anyways?