Thread: Cant download Gamecube Isos

Thanks

Unhappy Cant download Gamecube Isos

First of all im new to the community, and this is my first post. With that said i barely discovered yesterday that I can play gamecube on my mac, but i tried to download a game (Mario Party 7 and many others) and the captcha came up, i passed the captcha, but there were no download links. I tried many games and with the same result. Any ideas on how i can download them? or is this a site related problem? ( tried with every browser i have: Safari, chrome and firefox )

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Aguilar View Post
    First of all im new to the community, and this is my first post. With that said i barely discovered yesterday that I can play gamecube on my mac, but i tried to download a game (Mario Party 7 and many others) and the captcha came up, i passed the captcha, but there were no download links. I tried many games and with the same result. Any ideas on how i can download them? or is this a site related problem? ( tried with every browser i have: Safari, chrome and firefox )
    That's really strange. Can you please take a screenshot of the download page you get and post it up here ?
    Since you're on a mac you can do by clicking Command + Shift + 3 when you have that page open. It'll save a screenshot to your desktop.

20120625-kx9minum2c77pi9u7rcdyr3wgg.jpg
    Last edited by MasJ; 25th-June-2012 at 03:09.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MasJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Strange, its working now. It looked like the picture that you posted in here but without the link to download the game below the direct download.