Thread: Running Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn on Dolphin

Thanks

Default Running Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn on Dolphin

Has anyone here tried it before on Dolphin? I don't know how the controls and how the emulator could handle that game personally. When I tried to play Path of Radiance, it worked semi-decently but only hits about 40ish FPS on average and there has been crashes on occasion. Despite those problems I have actually beaten the game.

I have Dolphin 3.0, and my specs are 4GB Ram with 2.20 GHz that's running Windows 7. I just don't know if it would be too intense for my computer or not since it's a Wii game.
    Strudels, a phyllo pastry.

Thanks
    EP Points

Apparently, the game crashes often running on dolphin. But if you can download it without any problems (your internet doesn't have download limits etc.) you should download it and test it for yourself to see how it works.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

Aye, that's a lot of symptoms for crashing. Well, thanks. Now I just need to find an Iso for it.
    Strudels, a phyllo pastry.

Thanks

check you dolphin configure and return to default,,