Thread: Resident Evil 3 Nemesis PS1 Uncensored

Thanks

Post Resident Evil 3 Nemesis PS1 Uncensored

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZmFQksJ_Nw

Does anybody have a U.S. PS1 version with zombie decapitation kick by Jill uncensored as seen on Youtube? Move the video length to 6:54, please! I just want to make sure if anybody has it.

Thanks
    EP Points

I dunno. It looks like the uncensored Gamecube port to me...

Thanks

Same for me i dont belive that version exist

Thanks

Well it's not a gamecube version. Some versions with Dino Crisis demo on PS1 had uncensored zombie's head fly off, some don't. I know this sounds strange to you guys. If anybody who has the PS1 RE3, would like to do the same thing as shown on Youtube and report to me whether the head completely flys off or not. If one of the person's U.S. PS1 copy of RE3 has flying heads (as seen on Youtube), they'll post the ISO we can enjoy the version. That's it. Sound good to you?

Thanks

what i dont understand is dino crisis got release before resident evil 3 so why capcom would release resident evil 3 first censored then uncensored with dino crisis demo then censored again. I think the guy just want to look interesting on youtube that's why he is showing his ugly face on the video and never reply to one of your comment.
    I saw your post on so many different forum and your always got the same answer THAT VERSION DOESN'T EXIST

Thanks

They just don't understand. That's why I asked anyone who has the PS1 RE3 with Dino Demo can do the same thing on Youtube. The "guy" was Hcloud13, he was just annoyed that's all. That's why I don't want to annoy him anymore. Can we just get on with the topic please?

Thanks

can it be the demo of resident evil 3 include with dino crisis do anyone try that version that's maybe why the guy didn't want to pass police station (when the demo end)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tony22 View Post
    can it be the demo of resident evil 3 include with dino crisis do anyone try that version that's maybe why the guy didn't want to pass police station (when the demo end)
    Didn't Hcloud13 say that he's going to do a full playthrough of his version? I don't think Hcloud13 was testing us. Shouldn't we just apologize to Hcloud13 for not trusting him? If you had a chance to see Hcloud13, talk to him nicely and not go back to old bad way like acting like jerks and arguing and losing a chance for 1.5!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Joehrex View Post
    Shouldn't we just apologize to Hcloud13 for not trusting him?
    Well, either the guy is faking the copy w/ the uncensored Gamecube release or he's unwilling to share. Either way, the guy's a jerk and doesn't deserve the attention, Joehrex.

I say move on.

Thanks

Okay... Does anybody has the RE3 PS1 game with Dino Demo? If so, then do the same as shown on Youtube. (Blow off zombie's leg, and kick it's head off uncensored)

Thanks

Type number "1" for "Yes, my full U.S. version has zombie's head fly off after kicked by Jill! Same on Youtube!", then upload the ISO copy of the game. Type number "2" for "I have it, but my version has zombie's head undecapitated after kicked by Jill."