Page 108 of 270 FirstFirst ... 85898103104105106107108109110111112113118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 4042

Thread: The Eye-Patch-Out: We're Flying into the Heart of Darkness! (again)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nemharl View Post
    Alteisen or die

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    I never said it wasn't useful, the window for red parrying is much smaller than a normal parry, meaning that online it's nearly impossible to do it on command without guessing because of the latency. The only move that I can think off that is easily red parried without thinking is like EX Machine Gun Blow.
    Which was the one I mentioned to Sword, as to not make him depend on it much, because Dudley's machine gun blow can be red parried, leading to damage.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    "
    This is to notify you that late Mr. *fancy Finnish name here* made you a
    beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Twenty Million, five hundred
    Thousand Dollars (US$20, 500,000.00) in the codicil to his Will and last
    testament. This may sound strange and unbelievable to you but it is REAL AND
    TRUE.
    "
    Amazing. Better go claim your share.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsco View Post
    WHY THE HELL IS MY ALTEISEN BLUE? //rage.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Which was the one I mentioned to Sword, as to not make him depend on it much, because Dudley's machine gun blow can be red parried, leading to damage.
    It's the only move that has the longest reach in his arsenal, especially when one is backing away, like an idiot who spams the Air Hadouken for Akuma.
    But I wish I could EX the moving duck so I can lead into a double upper, but alas that's too skillful for Dudley's creators to add

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks
    EP Points

Amazing. Better go claim your share.
    One of many.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nemharl View Post
    WHY THE HELL IS MY ALTEISEN BLUE? //rage.
    PLAY MORE.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

PLAY MORE KING OF FIGHTERS.
    I will, alright

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sword Of Time View Post
    It's the only move that has the longest reach in his arsenal, especially when one is backing away, like an idiot who spams the Air Hadouken for Akuma.
    But I wish I could EX the moving duck so I can lead into a double upper, but alas that's too skillful for Dudley's creators to add
    There's no need to rush with Dudley, just calmly go to him.
    Stage has limits.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

There's no need to rush with Dudley, just calmly go to him.
    Stage has limits.
    For now......
    With the technology being the way it is, there will be no stage in a moment.
    The Move, Kinect and Wii will merge into a virtual reality chain so whenever you play a fighting game, it will be a RL simulation (just without all the muscles)
    Allowing an Idiot to connect a punch once, and then run until the counter hits zero.....
    Sounds so fair

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Alt Eisen Nacht/Gespenst MK III/"Nacht"/Einst Beowulf

In the Shadow-Mirror universe, the Kyosuke of that dimension, under the codename Beowulf, pilots a similar machine to the Original Generation universe's Alt Eisen Riese, but given a blue color scheme. While this machine is never given the Alt Eisen codename, it is actually accepted as the successor to the Gespenst MK II M, and receives the proper Gespenst MK III designation. Original Generations reveal Beowulf's MK III is more than just a color switch, as members of the Shadow-Mirror note that it looks slightly more inhuman, having red eyes instead of the usual green, and that it possesses regenerative capabilities. In the drama CD of Mugen no Frontier: Super Robot Wars OG Saga, a battle between Axel and Beowulf's MK III confirms the MK III's power output is greater than a super robot's, like the Soulgain.

In the beginning scenarios of the Original Generation 2 portion of Super Robot Wars Original Generations, while attempting to fool the forces of the Divine Crusader Remnants, Kyosuke repaints his Alt Eisen blue. Excellen notices the difference, and designates this "new" machine the Alt Eisen Nacht ("Nacht" meaning "night" in German). Sadly, the Remnants saw through Kyosuke's deception, and he aptly switched back to the original red colour.

In the spin-off Mugen no Frontier: Super Robot Wars OG Saga, the Orchestral Army creates a number of three-meter-tall autonomous combat robots based on a number of designs found in a crashed Trilobite-class battleship. Among the designs used was that of the Gespenst Mk. III, also designated "Alt Eisen Nacht". During the war with the world of Elfetale, the Alteisen-derived machine was given the name "Nacht". After the war, the Nacht, along with similar units based on the Gespenst, Weiss Ritter Abend, and Soulgain, disappeared. They were occasionally sighted among the worlds of the Endless Frontier, until they were eventually recovered by Haken Browning on the world of Varna Kanai. The Nacht and Abend fought with Haken's party until they shut down from overheating, whereupon the "Phantom" unit uploaded a control program into both machines, causing them to follow Haken's commands.

The Gespenst Mk. III has all the signature weapons of the original Alteisen, but with a Gatling Gun similar to the Riese instead of the Autocannon, and the addition of a smaller Claymore unit on its left arm built around the Gatling Gun.

In the brief opening sequence to Super Robot Wars OG: The Inspector, this PT is named "Mk.III" by a seemingly Einst-influenced Beowolf. Regenerative abilities and the ability to morph into an Einst-like form have been confirmed on-screen. In the final Episode, the evolved Mk.III is seen in the White Star after the destruction of Neue Regisseur and plans to take over the earth and evolves into a much more demonic mecha, Einst Beowulf. The Einst Beowulf, along with it's pilot is killed by Kyosuke Nambu during it's re-entry to the earth's atmosphere.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Read that at your own risk Nem.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sword Of Time View Post
    For now......
    With the technology being the way it is, there will be no stage in a moment.
    The Move, Kinect and Wii will merge into a virtual reality chain so whenever you play a fighting game, it will be a RL simulation (just without all the muscles)
    Allowing an Idiot to connect a punch once, and then run until the counter hits zero.....
    Sounds so fair
    When that happens, fighting games have turned to tag.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

When that happens, fighting games have turned to tag.
    TEAM TAG
    MvC3