Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ReviveDC Project Releases (DEAD LINKS)

Hybrid View

Thanks
    EP Points

Default ReviveDC Project Releases (DEAD LINKS)

What is ReviveDC Project?
    A ripping project dedicated to being the very best. We only source files from GD-ROMs and GDIs. We use the data/data selfboot format so we have to hack the games less; using audio/data requires files to be hacked to boot from a different LBA. Data/data maintains the original boot LBA, meaning we can often dump games and selfboot them without even touching the files (though later games do have protection schemes that require modifications). We also include high resolution art so that you can store our games right alongside your others. This isn't high resolution with dubious quotation marks around it. As an example, our front cover art for CD cases is 1429x1429.

We also create our own mods to games when we feel it's worthwhile. One of the games you'll be seeing here is Street Fighter III: Third Strike Arcade Edition, which uses a beta version of Third Strike that retains some characters' unblockable moves, and we also put the original arcade music back in.

If there are any dead links in this thread, please send me a PM. The games are available at many sites, and letting me know will help not only this site, but others as well.

Now for the games.

We currently have 110 releases. Check back frequently. It will take some time to get all of the games posted here.

IMPORTANT! JumboFiles banned our account and deleted all of our games. This is a huge pain in the ass, but we'll bring them back. So, there is a list of files that are online (the first list) and a list that are offline (the second list) so that I don't have to browse the thread each time I want to re-post a game.

ONLINE GAMES
    Commercial Games
    #
    18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker

A
    Army Men: Sarge's Heroes

B
    Ball Breakers (Unreleased)
    Bomberman Online

C
    Capcom vs. SNK Millennium Collection
    Crazy Taxi 2

D
    Donald Duck: Goin' Quackers

E
    ECW Hardcore Revolution

G
    Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise from the Ashes

I
    Ikaruga

J
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for Matching Service

L
    Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

M
    Marvel vs. Capcom
    Mobile Suit Gundam E.F.F. vs. Zeon & DX (2-in-1 Disc)

O
    Outtrigger

P
    Power Stone
    Psychic Force 2012

R
    Red Dog: Superior Firepower
    Resident Evil 2
    Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
    Resident Evil CODE: Veronica
    Rippin' Riders

S
    Sega Tetris
    Spawn
    Spider-Man
    Star Wars Episode I: Racer
    Street Fighter III: Double Impact
    Street Fighter III: Third Strike
    Street Fighter III: Third Strike Arcade Edition
    Street Fighter III: Third Strike Offline Edition
    Street Fighter III: Triple Threat
    Street Fighter Alpha 3
    Super Puzzle Fighter II X (English Translation)
    Super Street Fighter II X (English Remix)
    Super Street Fighter II X (English Translation)
    Suzuki Alstare Extreme Racing

T
    Tee Off
    Tokyo Xtreme Racer
    Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2

V
    Vampire Chronicle For Matching Service

99 Minute Releases
    These games REQUIRE 99 minute CD-Rs. They will NOT fit 80 minute 700mb CD-Rs.
    Sonic Adventure Limited Edition Beta
    Starlancer
    Tech Romancer
    Vampire Chronicle For Matching Service

Betas, Demos and Others
    Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX Beta
    Fighting Vipers 2 Beta
    LAN Passport 2
    Planet Web v3.0 BBA

NEO4ALL
    All of our NEO4ALL games use the latest RC4 version of the emulator
    Double Dragon
    The King of Fighters '96 Collection
    The King of Fighters '98
    The King of Fighters '99 Millennium Battle
    The Last Blade 2
    Metal Slug
    Metal Slug 2
    Mutation Nation
    Ragnagard
    Samurai Shodown IV
    Top Hunter: Roddy & Cathy

AES4ALL
    Shock Troopers

OFFLINE GAMES
    Commercial Games
    C
    Cannon Spike
    Capcom Taisen Fan Disc
    Capcom vs. SNK
    Capcom vs. SNK Pro
    Capcom vs. SNK 2
    Cosmic Smash
    Crazy Taxi

D
    Dino Crisis
    Dynamite Cop!

E
    Evolution: World of the Sacred Device
    Evolution 2: Far Off Promise

F
    Ferrari F355 Challenge
    Fighting Vipers 2

G
    Grand Theft Auto 2

H
    The House of the Dead 2

O
    Omikron: The Nomad Soul (99 Minute Disc Required)

R
    Rez

S
    Sonic Adventure Limited Edition 99 Minute Disc Required
    Star Wars Episode I: Jedi Power Battles

V
    Virtua Fighter 3tb

W
    WWF Attitude
    WWF Royal Rumble

Z
    Zombie Revenge

Betas, Demos and Others
    Sakura Was 4 Kiosk Demo

BLEEM
    Soul Blade (BLEEM)

NEO4ALL
    All of our NEO4ALL games use the latest RC4 version of the emulator.
    Ghost Pilots
    King of the Monsters 2
    Last Resort
    Samurai Shodown
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 3rd-January-2013 at 06:22.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to comradesnarky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

ReviveDC Project Presents…
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for Matching Service (NTSC-J)

Several months ago I was lamenting the fact that JoJo's Bizarre Adventure didn't have any kind of VGA support. So, as I was digging around, I read that the Matching Service version of the game did in fact have VGA support. We went looking to see if there had been a scene release, but there never was one. Nor was there a GDI of the game floating around. So, atreyu187 generously shelled out the cash for the disc, and then I got to cracking. So now you can all enjoy JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in VGA for the very first time!

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is a port of two different games released for Capcom's CPS-3; JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future. Allegedly (it's uncited on Wiki), the games were developed by the same group responsible for Street Fighter III. Don't expect as hardcore of an experience though, as JoJo tends to lean towards a more over the top approach, but not quite on the level of the games in Capcom's Vs. series. In a bit of a departure from typical Capcom fighters, the game uses a four button layout, with one button bringing out the character's guardian spirit which modifies the player's move lists and gives some extra abilities.

Like the game? Thank the people who worked on it!
    Cracked by: comradesnarky
    Ripped by: atreyu187
    Art by: Hardak

Read the ReviveDC Review

NFO (Click the <--> button for proper display)

Download at Billion Uploads
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Cover Previews (Included with game)
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 20th-August-2012 at 07:09. Reason: link coded

Thanks
    EP Points

ReviveDC Project Presents...
    Zombie Revenge (NTSC-U)

A pretty crappy beat 'em up that may or may not be related to House of the Dead. I'm not too sure. Anyways, release 100 is coming up, so I'll just use this NFO to talk about that instead of talking about the game much. It'll be a compilation of Capcom vs. SNK, Capcom vs. SNK Pro, Capcom vs. SNK 2 and the Capcom Taisen fan disc. Look for it in a couple of weeks. Until then... maybe enjoy this game? Here's some wiki info. Wiki says it is related to House of the Dead, but I don't see it beyond the AMS agents. I definitely don't remember the zombies here looking like the Saturn zombies. But there's no citation on that anyways.

Zombie Revenge is an arcade and Dreamcast video game released in 1999, a beat 'em up game. Armed with their fists, feet, and whatever weapons they should find along the way, players are tasked with ridding an unnamed city of zombies.

Originally titled Blood Bullet: The House of the Dead Side Story, the game was later renamed Zombies Nightmare before Sega decided on the name Zombie Revenge. This game also serves as a spinoff to Sega's popular House of the Dead series of light gun games. To this end, zombies sound and look the same as they did in the first game, and the main
    protagonists from both the original series and Revenge are AMS agents. At the start of the game, computer icons of Thomas Rogan and "G" can be seen on Linda's desktop. The Curien Mansion seen in the first House of the Dead appears as its own stage, called "The House of the Dead" and the music from the first stage is used. The final boss of Revenge is called Black Magician Type 01. The game's credits sequence are also similar, going back through the game's stages to the beginning of the game.

Download at JumboFiles
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Cover Previews (Included with game)
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 23rd-June-2012 at 09:51. Reason: link coded

Thanks
    EP Points

The King of Fighters '99 Millennium Battle (NEO4ALL RC4)

Well, here's a long overdue repack of the first release of the 2011 iteration of ReviveDC. In two months exactly, it'll be a year since we started again, and we'll easily pass 100 games by the time of that one year anniversary. We'll have to start cooking up something nice for that.

Anyways, emulation on this one is nice as smooth as with the rest of the King of Fighters games. I know some people can't get enough of them, and I know this one hasn't been available in the most recent version for a while, so enjoy it everyone who has been waiting for a repack.

Game and art by: comradesnarky

Read the ReviveDC Review (Includes information on emulation quality)

Download Links:
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 16th-November-2012 at 07:18.

Thanks
    EP Points

Rez (PAL)

Rez is a very interesting game, and if you haven't played it, now's your chance. It's kind of a shooter, but it's kind of not. It's damn good though. Maybe wikipedia can help me:

Rez, developed under the codename K-Project, Project Eden, and Vibes, is a rail shooter video game released by Sega in Japan in 2001 for the Dreamcast and PlayStation 2, with a European Dreamcast release and United States PlayStation 2 release in 2002. The game was developed by Sega's United Game Artists division, which contained several former members of the disbanded Team Andromeda, the Sega development team behind the Panzer Dragoon series. It was conceptualized and produced by Tetsuya Mizuguchi. His company, Q Entertainment released a high definition version, Rez HD to the Xbox Live Arcade in 2008.

The game is notable for replacing the typical sound effects found in most rail shooter games with electronic music, with sounds and melodies created by the player as they target and destroy foes in the game, leading to a form of synesthesia, enhanced by an optional Trance Vibrator peripheral (which was not released for Dreamcast).

Download at JumboFiles
    Download Links:
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Capcom vs. SNK Pro (NTSC-J)

Well, even the greatest make mistakes, and this one needed to be fixed. The previous release had some non-working audio tracks, but this release fixes that completely. I also came across an extra protection file that was adding 100mb to the release, so I cut it down to size and made the package a little bit smaller. Eurasia even missed this file; so, here you go, this is already a lot better than what was around before. On top of that, if there's anyone around that goes exploring the files in a hex editor for fun, we put in a response to Eurasia; see if you can find it.

I hope everyone has as much fun playing this as I had hacking it; feels good to trump the scene guys. Snarky out.

Read the ReviveDC Review

Download at JumboFiles
    Download Links:
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Metal Slug (NEO4ALL RC4)

Well, another release day kinda slipped by, so here's a Metal Slug repack to make up for it. Updating the emulator to RC4 doesn't seem to have changed a lot for how the game runs, but it's good to keep things current since nobody else is going to be doing it. The game's region is set to Japan so blood is enabled. No frame skip settings have been changed so there's still slowdown in places. I'm just adamant about leaving it in; I've played the game plenty on actual hardware and the slowdowns are there on the real deal. Why change it? It adds a bit of charm to the game, I think, and it's a testament to the accuracy of the emulator. If you want it to run better than it did, you'll have to find another release for that.

Speaking of that slipped release date... we need to staff up a bit more. So, if you're handy with Photoshop and want to do some artwork, or if you want to write reviews, get in touch. It's not hard to track us down, so I'll leave finding the contact info up to you. That'll be your first test.

Enjoy the game!

Read the ReviveDC Review (Includes information on emulation quality)

Download Links:
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 19th-November-2012 at 08:42.

Thanks
    EP Points

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (NTSC-U)

This is an excellent game and so it deserved a slightly better release than our previous one. The last one didn't have a sort order on the files that had to be moved into the first data session. It's minor, and there's not a whole lot of data in there, but we want to be the best. So, that needed to be fixed. Now this has a perfect replica of the game's original GD-ROM sort order across the two data sessions.

Alpha 3 really is a monster of a game. There's tons of playable characters, lots of game modes... it's everything a Street Fighter fan could dream of content wise.

Note: This SHOULD work on RGB now. I don't really have anything to test it on. If it does't grab a PAL version.

Read the ReviveDC Review

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. NFO (Click the <--> button for proper display)

Cover Previews (Included with game)
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 20th-September-2012 at 09:32.

Thanks
    EP Points

Capcom vs. SNK 2 (NTSC-J)

So as you can guess by now we love our Capcom fighting games witin the team and this game is no exception and had to be added to our vast library of games we have to offer the Dreamcast scene. No matter if you are a Capcom or SNK fan this title is sure to not disappoint. Characters from both developers are here ready to control at your leaisure with tons of gameplay modes this one has tons of replay value.

Capcom vs. SNK 2 combines characters and gameplay elements from various Capcom and SNK fighting games, mainly the Street Fighter and The King of Fighters series. Other elements, most noticeably different fighting styles, incorporated elements from other games as well, such as Street Fighter III, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, and the Samurai Shodown series. In contrast to the original Capcom vs. SNK, characters no longer have a specific "Ratio." Instead the player can select up to three characters in a team and give an amount or ratio (up to four) to each as desired. In console versions of the game, players can also choose a 1-on-1 game or a 3-on-3 game in Arcade Mode with the Ratio System removed. Unlike the first game, which was based on The King of Fighters-style two-strength, four button system of punches and kicks, Capcom vs. SNK 2 is based on the three strength, six-button system of punches and kicks, native to the Street Fighter series, and the SNK characters have been tweaked to fit the 6-button style. The overall system is derivative of Street Fighter Alpha. However, a number of different fighting styles called 'Grooves', which mimic other Capcom and SNK games, are included in the engine. These dictate both the character's Super Gauge system, and special techniques, such as dashes, running, and guard cancels, called "Subsystems." There are six in total, each designtated with a letter, along with custom grooves that can be programmed in home versions of the game. Each player designates prior to the match which groove his or her team will use.

Game by: atreyu187
    Art by: comradesnarky

Read the ReviveDC Review

Download at JumboFiles
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Cover Previews
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Cosmic Smash (NTSC-J)

Here's Cosmic Smash, a really cool 3D Breakout style game. It has a great soundtrack and a cool minimalist design. It's kind of baffling that this game never came out in the states; if nothing else, it would've been a great budget title and required little to no work since the game is already pretty much entirely in English. Ah well, that's what ReviveDC is for. The game was ripped from atreyu187's personal collection so there's no issue with potentially corrupt files coming off of older rips. Enjoy yet another forgotten gem of the Dreamcast's library.

Ripped by: atreyu187
    Art by: AGES

Download at JumboFiles
    Download Links:
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Cannon Spike (NTSC-U)

Well the Dreamcast kings have struck gold again, that's right Capcom is back in your face paired up with Psikyo to bring you something with a little different flavor to the SHMUP genre as that is the best way I can describe this quirky game. Don't get me wrong this game packs some serious punch with addictive gameplay and tons of replay value. Best of all this is a great multiplayer game something that seems to have been lost in the online world of Xbox LIVE and PSN or WTF ever they call it now, oh wait I remember it is SOPA right? Anyhow I moved all the video files to the edge followed closely by all the ADX sound files. I then left the rest of the sort order factory as Capcom did a knock out job as usual on this game. My how the Sega and Capcom have both fallen today, but don't let that hold you back go grab a disc while this extracts and get ready for some fun the old fashion way. As usual nothing has been ripped or removed the game is fully intact and using our normal booting methods keeping the original LBA as well so no hacking of the files is needed giving it that clean untouched sent of a freshly ripped GD-ROM. Till next time enjoy this game as we have many more ready to go, oh BTW if your a fan of Capcom pre 2002 you might notice a few folks in this title. Happy gaming!!

Game by: atreyu187
    Art by: comradesnarky

Read the ReviveDC Review

Download at JumboFiles
    Download Links:
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise from the Ashes (NTSC-U)

It's getting close to Christmas time and I was a bit bored of doing fighters and NEO4ALL games constantly and didn't want people to think that's all we'd ever do, and I remembered this game while trying to decide what to do. There is a lot of video on the disc but thankfully nothing needed to be downsampled. All videos were moved to the outside edge of the disc in order to avoid lagging in video playback. So enjoy this game, which doesn't seem to be mentioned too often, this Christmas!

Read the ReviveDC Review

Download Links:
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 20th-September-2012 at 09:56.

Thanks
    EP Points

Capcom vs. SNK

atreyu187 ripped Capcom vs. SNK 2 a few weeks ago, and I had never played the first one so I thought I'd take a crack at it. This game had some interesting protection, with about 2kb of data within a few dummy files that the game checks for. The dummy data was stripped out so that the game fit a 700mb disc. This game uses a 4-button set up instead of the typical Capcom 6-button setup for Capcom vs. SNK 2. Personally, the music and backgrounds in this game is a lot better than what's present in Capcom vs. SNK 2, but the gameplay isn't quite up to scratch with the later game. Regardless, there's no reason not to do the game since we did the later one. atreyu187 also has Capcom vs. SNK Pro ready which adds two characters and expands the game a little bit. That'll be out at a later date. Until then, check this one out.

Read the ReviveDC Review

Download at JumboFiles
    Download Links:
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Dino Crisis (NTSC-U)

Alright, so here's Dino Crisis with nothing ripped or downsampled; a first for the game. Tux's release for DCRes downsampled some of the video, so this here is the best you'll get. The sort order was customized to move videos and audio to the outside of the disc so that they load faster. A heads up for VGA box fans; unfortunately, the videos will not play over VGA. So if they're important to you, you'll have to sacrifice that nice picture for a while to see them. This game is a PlayStation port so the graphics aren't anything overwhelming, but of course they're far better than the Sony counterpart. The game is pretty similar to Resident Evil, so if the RE games released on Dreamcast didn't give you your fix, this should. Enjoy!

Download at JumboFiles
    Download Links:
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Star Wars Episode I: Racer (NTSC-U)

So folks here we are with another game for your collection, if you are a fan of the F-Zero series or even Mario Kart this is a great fun game you will all enjoy. This game looks amazing via VGA and is a ton of fun to play with some buddies to see who is the best pod racer. It is a spinoff of the races from the original movie Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace. There were two more games from this movie as well we will be releasing so look for those soon. Also we are going to start uploading our work to someplace new and remove one of our old places as well. DC-Talk and Segahub are still getting images and torrent users will be happy to hear our work is moving to a tracker you may all know called Underground-gamer.

I have kept the original LBA/sort order of the orginal GD-ROM ripped from my own disc and matching with TOSEC database so you can be sure this is as close to retail you will find. We have also stuck with our tried and true data/data method of selfbooting so if you ever had problems loading this title from other groups try ours and I am sure you will see the improvement in quality of rips.

Now we are approaching release number 100 and our first year together as a group, I have just got the first BETA build of snarky's new Capcom vs SNK Trilogy and all I can say is call me impressed to see all four games on one disc. So keep your eye out for that and a few other compilations we are working on like my Sega Fishing Trilogy, Power Stone Duology, and if space on a normal CDR permits the Marvel VS Capcom Duology should be done my me soon. Just need to tune up my HTML and get to work with Hardak for art so it doesn't look so plain. Anyhow enjoy this game for all of our fans, the rest of you piss off as we don't need you to survive.

Cracked by: atreyu187

Download Links:
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 20th-August-2012 at 06:52.