Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Black and White 2 discussion!

Thanks

Smile Pokemon Black and White 2 discussion!

A place to discuss your feelings and excitements for the newest game in the Pokemon franchise!

Excited for the game
    Soon i will be satisfied..... soon.... sooon
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 11th-June-2012 at 00:51. Reason: don't double post, use the EDIT button!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm kind of looking forward to it. Seeing all the new additions on www.serebii.net is making me want it REALLY badly.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Not getting it. Don't own a Pokemon game from Gen 4 or Gen 5.

Thanks

I'm glad its still for the DS but I kind of knew it would happen since it's running on B&W's engine. I'll definitely get around to trying it but only after I get my other DS games done. I wouldn't have believed it myself compared to a couple years ago but the Pokemon series definitely needs some radical changes as my interest in the series has waned over time.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I definitely think that it's gonna be at least somewhat good. This is like, the first direct sequel in a Pokemon game.

Have you guys seen Landorus, Tornadus, and Thunduruses new formes?

Thanks

I love pkmn....XD

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    Don't own a Pokemon game from Gen 4 or Gen 5.
    Same here, I've still never played any of the pokemon games newer than the GBA games. I had already thought adding more pokemon to the original 251 featured throughout the GBC series was a bit much, now it's just ridiculous (what are they on now, some 600+)? That and the fact that they're now releasing games that (by their title if nothing else) appear to be direct sequels to Black & White seems almost, well, gimmicky for lack of a better word. Did they run out of colors to name their games after?

That said, soon as I get an R4i card for my 3DS I'll probably at least check out diamond/pearl/platinum, and see how they play. The biggest thing is going to be getting used to playing at normal speed, as I haven't played a pokemon game without frameskip in an emulator for some 8 years now.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

Spoiler warning:
    I wish I had a DS...

This will be most likely my newest favourite Pokémon game...
    As far as I know, Pikachu isn't capturable in Unova
    HP: 454 / 1816

Thanks
    EP Points

No, Didn't like The first shitty two.
    I will not like the new sequels. I can hardly stand Platnium.

Pokemon Ruby, Emerald, and Sapphire should have been the last new gen.

Also why isn't there a pokemon game with those islands that had a Arc. Seriously they never made a game with those islands with the 8 gyms or w/e was in it.
    Last edited by Spose'; 11th-June-2012 at 11:29.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    No, Didn't like The first shitty two.
    I will not like the new sequels. I can hardly stand Platnium.

Pokemon Ruby, Emerald, and Sapphire should have been the last new gen.

Also why isn't there a pokemon game with those islands that had a Arc. Seriously they never made a game with those islands with the 8 gyms or w/e was in it.
    Probably wasnt viable, if I remember correctly orange island only had 4 gyms, having it at the end of gen 3 woulda been cool, kinda like how gold and silver had 16 gyms.
    Anyway, can't wait for this I really enjoyed white but it was pretty easy so hopefully this one will be harder and there will be some extra stuff. I don't really enjoy the battle frontier stuff I mean it's a nice addition but I just get bored

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Honestly I kinda thought that Black and White did a good job of having a story. It actually felt like it was a game and not just a "Catch ALLLLL the Pokemon!!" I kinda like how it did have at least SOME storyline to it. Definitely my favorite part in Black and White 1.

And this one has new gym leaders too. Well some.

I think that they should make a Pokemon game where you CAN catch them all. (For example, put all the regions together in one game.)

Thanks

Honestly, if you have been making pokemon games for how long and you now need to start using 2... Come on now, at least call it gray.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas_XII View Post

I think that they should make a Pokemon game where you CAN catch them all. (For example, put all the regions together in one game.)
    I actually want to see your character grow in some way then. Whether that means an older looking sprite or maybe some lines of dialogue but I thought the protagonists usually lacked any personality of its own.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by shin kai View Post
    I actually want to see your character grow in some way then. Whether that means an older looking sprite or maybe some lines of dialogue but I thought the protagonists usually lacked any personality of its own.
    Yes, I do agree!!

Who knows, maybe they will do that. Idk I guess. We'll have to see maybe in the near future.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    I wish I had a DS...
    The fact that this game will be released for DS instead of 3DS is what make me more excited.
    To be honest, I don't have a DS as well but since there are some good DS emulator out there, no problem for me.
    If you don't have a DS, an emulator will be fun as well.