Thread: PSP Issues

Thanks

Default PSP Issues

First off, let me start off saying this is my first time posting here. Ok so here's the thing. I bought Suikoden on the PS Network. It's all good. But then after that I ended up creating an ISO of Suikoden II and converting it to an EBOOT. What my issue is: you're supposed to be able to transfer a save from Suikoden I to the second one. Does the ISO-created EBOOT save differently than the regular PSP saves for the PSN games? I can't seem to get to the Suikoden I save for Suikoden II. Thanks, ya'll.

Thanks
    EP Points

Basically to use the first games saves with the second game both eboot's would have to be set with the same game ID; this is how the PSP associates game saves with the games themselves. In this case, you would have to find the game ID for Suikoden 1 and use that same ID when converting Suikoden 2, and then hope Suikoden 2 works with the different ID.

Of course, this is assuming games from the PSN are set up the same as ones you convert yourself.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"