Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Games you know almost every thing to it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneskinsnake View Post
    Digimon World--- My favorite game of all time. You can bet I was a master tamer. Phoenixmon FTW.
    You mean the first one or the whole series? I played the first one a little bit after renting it and it seemed ok but some game mechanics that would baffle me as a kid. Which Digimon did you like to start with? I preferred Agumon mostly because it was bipedal.

Thanks

I've played the whole series. Well most of them anyways. And I mean the first one. Digimon World for the PS1. I started with Agumon as well usually, sometimes I would go with gabumon and get garurumon just for that awesome ice blast attack he had. I will admit, some of the game mechanics were somewhat difficult to grasp when I was little, like how the HP/MP/STR/DEF/WIS/Otherstuff effected the type of digimon you'd get, and that tireness would make your digimon die quicker and give you Nunemon half the time. By the time I was 10, I figured out most of the game. It's ALOT more fun when you understand how it works. For Pheonixmon you'd have to go with the yellow egg, then get byiomon (The pink bird thing) Then get The bigger flaming bird. Just keep training Speed/Wis/MP and you'll get pheonixmon. I think one of the hardest parts of the game was how to make the events happen. Like leomon for instance. Then trying to get the tunnel from Drill Tunnel built. Also finding that stupid guy that gives you the digichain to hold more items. Training and taking care of the digimon were the thing that really set the game ahead for me. So many fond memories of that game. I remember the first time I got an ultimate digimon. It was metalgreymon and he had digivolved from Tyrannamon. Up until then, I didn't even know ultimate digimon existed ..

Thanks
    Blog Entries

u should first warn everyone about spoiler. write something like spoilers ahead,or u can actually hide ur writings saying spoilers ahead.don't ruin others fun!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Muramasa. Which is a bit sad. The game is great fun and offers a lot of enjoyment and replay, but there's not actually a lot to find. I found all six endings rather easily, along with all of the swords. My one complaint is the lack of a definite ending. The last two endings, you see...

Spoiler warning:
    Have Kisuke and Jinkuro using the Muramasa to travel back in time to the points where everything went to shit and sent them on their journeys. The two use what they learned and change events to benefit them and those they love the most.

This kind of sucks because it effectively means that everything you just did never mattered. The second set of endings, despite being rather awesome as well, also contradict each other because...

Spoiler warning:
    Jinkuro and Kisuke each have to fight each other as the final boss in each, leading to one of them dying in each of the two endings.

That kind of sucks, plus each promise a different way to make a sequel.

Spoiler warning:
    The first ending set offers Kisuke reincarnated and leading a new life, while Momohime has gone on a pilgrimage to help stop the evils in the land. The second set is even better, with Kisuke becoming Momohime's servant in one to find demon swords with Momohime being fused with Jinkuro's soul in the other and no longer aware of her past life while going on a journey to find out who she is. The last set have Jinkuro taking over the body of Momohime's fiance, and idea that puts a "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK" type of guy in a position of power, with Kisuke saving Momohime's sister and then traveling the world to combat every form of evil that exists so one day he can return to the person he loves with nothing endangering her.

We're never going to get continuations to any of these. ;-;

Thanks

Suikoden 3 & 5
    Burnout 3: Takedown

Thanks

Spyro 2

Thanks
    EP Points

Almost all my N64 games could fit here

A good example would be banjo tooie semingly i beat it via speedrun all the time but everthing else in the game is up there.

Or maybe Loz:OoT and MM oh yeah especially MM that game was WAY easier than OoT to memorize suprisingly the time limit didnt effect me.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks

There's a few games I personally know inside and out (Final Fantasies VII-IX being the foremost that come to mind), but there's one my dad and I share for the sheer amount of time we've both put into it: Dragon Quest VIII. It's crazy; we've run through with every different weapon focus you can imagine (including one full-party fisticuffs run. That was different).

Edit: I can't believe I forgot about these; Digimon World 2 & Dawn/Dusk, Spyro 2 & 3, and Wild Arms 3.
    Last edited by Gilfareth; 26th-June-2012 at 19:27. Reason: Forgot something!
    "It's like a party in my pocket, and all their loot's invited!" -- Rutskarn, Chocolate Hammer

No, don't put the lime in the coconut! That's what The Man wants you to do! You're secretly helping breed a race of sentient, evil limes that are immune to their one weakness by exposing their fluids to it. It's true; I read it on Wikipedia somewhere.

Thanks

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle: there isn't anything that I don't know about that game, it being my first console game that I've played. Scary thing is, I know where ALL of the emeralds are in every level through sheer memorization, the only ones I need monitors for are the space levels.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have finally complete Unlimited SaGa after 2 years I managed to complete everything inn this game!!
    Last edited by Drag; 1st-July-2012 at 23:09.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Drag For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Super Mario World
    Mario and Luigi superstar saga

Rewardsgaming.net