EP Points

Super Mario RPG
    Secret of Mana
    Chrono Trigger
    Final Fantasy 5-9
    Megaman X1-X5
    Super Mario Bros 1-3, World, Yoshis Island
    Lufia 2 & 3

I'm sure there are several more but these are the only ones that come to mind at the moment. Clearly I'm a 16/32 bit junkie.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    EP Points

Golden Sun 1 and 2
    Mario Kart 64, Double-Dash, and Wii
    Mario Party 1
    As every thread of gold is valuable, so is every moment of time.

Thanks
    EP Points

There are quite a few I know really well, but I think the one I know best of all is Shining Force 2. Between watching my brothers play it and playing it myself, I think I've sat through the whole game 30+ times. I'm sure I could recreate a number of the maps from the game pretty accurately from memory, I know the script more or less down to individual lines, and I remember even the most obscure secrets in the game, almost all of which my older brother and I found ourselves before the days of the internet.

Thanks
    EP Points

The Sonic the Hedgehog games for the Mega Drive. I know them a lot, especially Sonic 1 and Sonic & Knuckles.

(seriously, don't underestimate me. )

Oh, and the pokemon games until the third generation... and a little of the fourth.
    I still have a lot of "data" and stat numbers in my head from when I started to research the game more deeply a couple of years ago.

Thanks
    EP Points

Super Smash Bros 64/Melee ad every pokemon games before black and white

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, Final Fantasy VII is by far the most obvious contender for me. If pressed, I could probably even remember what every enemy had to steal. I think I may have played that one a bit too much.

Final Fantasy IX is a fairly close second to that. Sonic 3 & Knuckles comes next. I might not know every path by heart, but if you reach the point where you know exactly where all the special stages are, can complete the game without so much as losing a life in under three hours? Yeah, I think I know that one fairly well by now.

Some others still come to mind. Crash Bandicoot. Yay old platformer.

More to come as I think of 'em, I s'ppose. I've always had a very good memory for games anyway - if I play through a game attentively, I'll remember practically everything the next playthrough.

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    FF1,6,7. Did you ever get the Gold Chocobo on disc 2 or find the second Chocobo Lure?
    Yes, and yes.

Did you ever manage to do every single one of the Fort Condor battles? I'll admit I had to drag up an FAQ for those. Some of them appear only very shortly before you've skipped it.

Quote Originally Posted by foggy_han View Post
    The Sonic the Hedgehog games for the Mega Drive. I know them a lot, especially Sonic 1 and Sonic & Knuckles.

(seriously, don't underestimate me. )
    Oh I won't underestimate you on Sonic 1. But don't underestimate me on Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Thanks

I know everything about Cave Story, La-Mulana (except for the secret area), and Quest for Glory II (the VGA remake).

I doubt anyone here has ever beaten the best ending (although I don't know anyone who would beat it with 3 max HP instead of 55) of Cave Story, I doubt anyone has figured out how to unlock the secrets of QfG2, and I doubt that anyone has obtained 550 puzzle points in it for a Fighter in the same game.

I also remember Adventure Island IV (I was 6 or 7 then ) and I remember playing the Japanese version
    HP: 454 / 1816

Thanks
    EP Points

Crash Bandicoot is legit

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    Oh I won't underestimate you on Sonic 1. But don't underestimate me on Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
    It's a deal!

Thanks
    EP Points

Final Fantasy Tactics

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

All Pokemon Games.
    Super Mario 3D Land. 100%'d that in a day or two. (Kinda hard to in a couple hours lol.)
    Fallout 3.
    Super Mario World
    Super Mario 1, 2, 3.
    Skylanders.
    Harvest Moon games.
    and Animal Crossing games.

Forgot to add Kingdom Hearts 2 as well. 100'd that in around 2 days.

Thanks

It blows my mind away when people can say that they know FFT or FFT: Advance so well. I only played Advance with a once complete run and getting all the rare items and locations of certain items was a lot for me to process. I can't imagine how the original must've stacked in terms of best weapons and items.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by shin kai View Post
    It blows my mind away when people can say that they know FFT or FFT: Advance so well. I only played Advance with a once complete run and getting all the rare items and locations of certain items was a lot for me to process. I can't imagine how the original must've stacked in terms of best weapons and items.
    Every single battlefield had at least 4 spots for the Chemist Move-Find Item skill. Most enemies can be poached for 1 or 2 items. You could see Aerith with Cloud in your party. Then there was the secret summon. There were a lot of secrets in that game... Try getting your speed up to 99 Permanently. Then use only Calculators if you want a challenge.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks

Well having FFT on the psp certainly helped me since I didn't have to fight for tv time and even played it at school and till really late at night (by the way does anyone like Beowulf as much as I do :3 such a cool character)

Let your cosmo burn bright!