Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Games you know almost every thing to it

Thanks
    EP Points

During my college days I could get so drunk to the point where my hands/feet would go numb and still beat Mike Tyson in Punch Out!

Thanks
    EP Points

Honestly too many to list.

Thanks

I know the ins and outs of a few games
    Pokemon Blue/Red
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Goldeneye 007
    Perfect Dark
    Super Mario World
    Bubsy (SNES)
    Sonic the Hedgehog 1&2
    Probably more but I can't think right now

Thanks

Sonic 3 & Knuckles. When I had my Sega Genesis, I Pined over the sonic games. I had Sonic 3 forever, then I finally got S&K for my birthday some time later (or was it christmas...) anyway, I've played it nonstop for the last decade. I know how to get all the emeralds within the first 3 levels, all super emeralds within mushroom hill if your knuckles, play through with NO deaths and hardly ANY hits... now I.. I just can't play it anymore. I've went for the world record High Score (never could record it... (-n-) ) but could get first place with minimal practice...

By the way, Skull Poker, I LOVE your signiture pic! (^U^)
    Rabid Media Online!
    Check out original artwork and games by ME!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Megaman X4
    Xenosaga Episode I
    SNES Gradius III

Thanks

All Zelda games up to Twilight Princess
    FF7 thru 10-2
    Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross
    RE 2 and Code Veronica

Theres probably more but those I know I've wasted years of life on... (specially the zelda games =\ )

Thanks

The closest game that even comes close to that would be Majoras Mask, I'm thinking of going for the 6 day challenge, prob will not be able to do it though =/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flatbmx View Post
    The closest game that even comes close to that would be Majoras Mask, I'm thinking of going for the 6 day challenge, prob will not be able to do it though =/
    I remember enough about Majora's Mask to think of a short way to beat it. This 6 day challenge is surely just a speed run right? Not a 100% speed run?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

golden sun 1 & 2.
    super mario world 2
    devil may cry 4
    tales of eternia
    KOF 96-2003 Neo-Geo system.
    metal slug 1,2,3.
    thats all i can remember right now.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by jonezy1234 View Post
    I know the ins and outs of a few games
    Pokemon Blue/Red
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Goldeneye 007
    Lol damn, how could I have forgotten those? Add those to the list, plus Pokemon G/S/C

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa01 View Post
    (by the way does anyone like Beowulf as much as I do :3 such a cool character)
    Eh, an Oracle who requires a weapon to use his spells =/ no thx. Though I guess training him up as a black mage for a while and giving him black magic as a secondary skill could work out alright.
    Last edited by MaslowK; 7th-June-2012 at 05:59.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    EP Points

Hands down for me it's Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance. It's not even my favorite in the series, but I played that game over, and over, and over until I could pretty much play it with my eyes closed. I'm talking all dog tags on all difficulties, all VR missions beaten, etc. I even picked up the MGS Collection last November, and got the Platinum trophy in it.... and i'm not a trophy hunter/whore at all. My PSN trophy score is pathetic, haha.

Other than that, Super Mario 3. I still have all the matching card game board variations memorized. I have Nintendo Power to thank for that back in the day.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFave View Post
    Other than that, Super Mario 3. I still have all the matching card game board variations memorized. I have Nintendo Power to thank for that back in the day.
    What sort of variations were there? I thought it was just chance with that card game.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by shin kai View Post
    What sort of variations were there? I thought it was just chance with that card game.
    Nope, there were 4 different boards, and the easiest way to figure out which set it was going to be was by picking the first and fourth cards (top row, starting from the left). 2 sets would match, either both mushrooms or both fire flowers. The other two sets would not. That was how you could figure out where everything was.... no randomness at all. The only random element to the whole thing was which board would actually show up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFave View Post
    Nope, there were 4 different boards, and the easiest way to figure out which set it was going to be was by picking the first and fourth cards (top row, starting from the left). 2 sets would match, either both mushrooms or both fire flowers. The other two sets would not. That was how you could figure out where everything was.... no randomness at all. The only random element to the whole thing was which board would actually show up.
    It's true then that to this day, I'm still learning something new about that game. Damn this game had so much you can find out about. Thanks for the heads up FlavaFlave

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by shin kai View Post
    It's true then that to this day, I'm still learning something new about that game. Damn this game had so much you can find out about. Thanks for the heads up FlavaFlave
    No problem. I'm sure you know about the white mushroom houses, but have you ever unlocked the coin ship? That one can be kinda tough to get.