Thread: Help installing Legend of Zelda OoT Celda texture pack

Thanks

Default Help installing Legend of Zelda OoT Celda texture pack

So, I can't find a forum on here to suit this question. If a mod would like to move this thread, that's fine.

I'm trying to install the latest release of Djipi's Legend of Zelda OoT Celda texture pack and I am stuck! I keep getting an error message or a crash.

I followed every instruction in this thread down to a "T," but it's way too vague and dead: http://www.emutalk.net/threads/53556...11-and-MM-2001

If you want details, the last post in that thread on page 22 belongs to me. I keep getting this error when I don't turn on Rice format: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...hfiltering.png and the emulator straight up crashes when I do.

I can provide system specs, but what I need to STOP THIS STRESSFUL ENDEAVOR is a step-by-step guide from someone who's done it before or someone who is willing to sit down and help me (if you're that person, here's my old msn: [email protected]).

Please. Anybody?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What plugin are you using? I suggest using Mudlord's Rice Video Build, and not Glide64, You must create a folder called hires_texture and dump the sub folders into a folder inside the hires_texture folder called "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA", make sure you have "Load hi-res textures if available" option ticked.