Thread: XGD3 Question

Thanks

Default XGD3 Question

I have a phat benq, modded with LT+3.0, but I dont have an iHas, so in order to burn xgd3 games I need to truncate, now looking around online Ive gotten conflicting answers, half the people say its perfectly ok to use truncated games and the only difference is that you cant install them, however the other half says if you use a truncated game it will flag you for banning because of the size difference. Now Ive been using backups and playing on xbox live without a problem since november always running every backup trough abgx before burning with imgburn.
    So what I want to know is whats actually right? Can I burn and play xgd3 games without a problem or is it really a sure ban to do that? I know youre never really safe as long as youre using backups, but can I play truncated xgd3 games with the same safety as xgd2? Thats pretty much all I need to know, so if anyone can help, thank you.

Thanks
    EP Points

Truncated copies will be guaranteed flag your console for a ban. They'll be able to see very easily (on Gears 3 for example) who's playing a copy with all 7+GB and who's playing one with 6GB or whatever.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inferno. For This Useful Post: