Thread: Looking for TurboExpress, SG-1000, PC-8801, PC-9801 Rom Sets

Thanks

Default Looking for TurboExpress, SG-1000, PC-8801, PC-9801 Rom Sets

Anyone here know any torrents or downloads for complete sets of roms for the systems listed above? I know they're a bit more obscure but I'd love to have them to help fill out my collection. I'm surprised I haven't seen them on Emuparadise before. It's generally the best site but I've definately seen ROMS for some of those elsewhere before...

Thanks
    EP Points

You can find a complete No-Intro Sg-1000 rom set on:
    http://nointroroms.blogspot.it/

The Tosec have some dats for the NEC PC-x801; google: "Tosec NEC PC set" or go to pleasuredome (the roms are inside some tosec minor sets torrent)...

Thanks
    EP Points

Is anyone going to update that blog anytime soon. We are missing out on a lot of updates because it's not being updated. lol.

Thanks

Thanks
    EP Points

@TEOL, new roms added on no-intro dats can be found on www.retroroms.net under the "lastest no-intro request thread"... Just update/check your no-intro dats weekly...