Thread: (PSX)why Tales of Eternia DISC 3 from here ..

Thanks

Default (PSX)why Tales of Eternia DISC 3 from here ..

The 1st and the 2nd Disc are running very smooth and fine.. And I thank you for that. The only problem occurs when u using ur Submarine and diving into the ocean (then, it turn 2 be pit black all over the place) But I absolutely don't mind that prob. ('cause of using GPS)

But why in DISC 3 (happens in Battle Scenes only) Why all of the Units in the battle scene are moving much slower (and so is the Voice acting..)

This is killing me, man... Is there anyway I can do to solve this prob I really need 2 know, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Thanks In Advance Guys.. Appreciate the solution very much T-T
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 10th-May-2012 at 22:10. Reason: we aren't blind..

Thanks

Wow 3 days are gone and... This is sad, actually. I thought mr.Seg Nin are gonna show up like he always did in previous ToE issues, but he's not and no one's coming at all. My social skills must have been very poor

and I'm sorry 4 those oversized textures, really

All of my battle scenes in Disc 3 are running real slow. The 'Omega Demon Chaos' skill is taking about 7 sec. B4 it land its last blow - -''

I'm hopeless now, nobody's helping me so I should just give up and find another great piece of RPG 2 play am I right..?
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 13th-May-2012 at 00:28. Reason: no need to use big font

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well, you haven't given us any details about what emulator/plugins (if said emulator uses them)/anything else really. Let us know that (if ePSXe, hit config, video (main, if 1.7.0 and you're not just using the built-in one), click "Copy settings to clipboard, and paste on reply), and we might be able to offer a solution.

edit: If you're playing on a console, we need to know how you're booting, how you burned, etc.
    Last edited by Tanthias; 13th-May-2012 at 05:34.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthias View Post
    Well, you haven't given us any details about what emulator/plugins (if said emulator uses them)/anything else really. Let us know that (if ePSXe, hit config, video (main, if 1.7.0 and you're not just using the built-in one), click "Copy settings to clipboard, and paste on reply), and we might be able to offer a solution.

edit: If you're playing on a console, we need to know how you're booting, how you burned, etc.
    I see...

Im using epsxe 1.5.2 and here's my video configuration setting

Plugin: P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.1.18
    Author: Pete Bernert and the P.E.Op.S. team

Resolution/Color:
    - 640x480 Fullscreen - [16 Bit]
    Stretch mode: 0
    Dither mode: 2

Framerate:
    - FPS limit: on
    - Frame skipping: off
    - FPS limit: Auto

Misc:
    - Scanlines: disabled
    - Game fixes: on [00000705]

Ps. But I have played the 1st and the 2nd disc with this same plugin/ same adjustment, and it run perfectly fine... I didn't have any problem at all ('cause I've found the way 2 fix that 'pit black vision problem' that only occurs when Im in the bottom of the sea already)

Is it really my video plugin that needed 2 be fix/ adjust - -'' ? I don't understand...
    Appreciate 4 the help, man. Thank you very much

Pps. It's da shame that I can't copy my sound settings into a clipboard, too XD
    Last edited by Scarlet Rain; 13th-May-2012 at 17:11.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rain View Post
    I see...

Im using epsxe 1.5.2 and here's my video configuration setting

Plugin: P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.1.18
    Author: Pete Bernert and the P.E.Op.S. team

Resolution/Color:
    - 640x480 Fullscreen - [16 Bit]
    Stretch mode: 0
    Dither mode: 2

Framerate:
    - FPS limit: on
    - Frame skipping: off
    - FPS limit: Auto

Misc:
    - Scanlines: disabled
    - Game fixes: on [00000705]

Ps. But I have played the 1st and the 2nd disc with this same plugin/ same adjustment, and it run perfectly fine... I didn't have any problem at all ('cause I've found the way 2 fix that 'pit black vision problem' that only occurs when Im in the bottom of the sea already)

Is it really my video plugin that needed 2 be fix/ adjust - -'' ? I don't understand...
    Appreciate 4 the help, man. Thank you very much

Pps. It's da shame that I can't copy my sound settings into a clipboard, too XD
    It is possible. You did say that your units were slowing down in the battles, which could be a video issue. Out of curiousity, have you tried manually setting the FPS limit to 50 (if using a PAL game) or 60 (for NTSC (US and Japan))?

As far as audio, do you have the SPU IRQ hack enabled? If not, you might try that and see if it helps.

Out of curiousity, have you tried a different version of the emulator? 1.6.0 supposedly runs it without issues, and if you just put that emulator in the same folder as 1.5.2 (may need to rename one or both by adding the version number, so the file names are "epsxe 152" and/or "epsxe 160" to avoid having it copy over the old version), it should see your plugins and everything, though you may need to reconfigure. I don't like suggesting a different emulator/version this quickly, but if the above doesn't work, I'm not really seeing anything that should be causing the slowdown. You could try using a different plugin with similar settings before swapping emulator versions as well.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Or you could try epsxe 1.70 use any hardware plugin or press f7 and use peops software plugin at any time you can check the entry of the game in my page http://psxdatacenter.emuparadise.me