Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glitches you found out?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by jmurjeff View Post
    The first glitch I found was in Super Mario Bros where you could walk up walls. You could also get extra lives from a turtle on stage 3-1 I believe. The Nes had so many glitches it was not funny.
    If you wanna talk about one game having a lot of glitches. I would have to say halo 2 had one of the most.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by jmurjeff View Post
    The Nes had so many glitches it was not funny.
    Really? All the good games I played never had annoying glitches. Only those hard to find that had some funny/strange or even good effects.

The only annoying glitch I can remember was in Super Mario 64 DS in Tall Tall Mountain: I jumped SOOO slowly into a painting (actually it was a wall that acted as a painting - a secret area) that I managed to fall through the ground, which led me to death... it was the controls' fault... damn, I hate the controls in this game!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    If you wanna talk about one game having a lot of glitches. I would have to say halo 2 had one of the most.
    What about "Sonic the Hedgehog" (2006) and "Action 52"?
    Last edited by mcopo; 14th-May-2012 at 02:28.

Thanks

Probably have to be something that's found in a lot of video games. I'm talking about the disappear into the wall glitch. Also found a bunch of glitches with WWE '12 such as go through the ring floor and dropping from the ceiling.
    Last edited by technoman; 15th-May-2012 at 16:42.

Thanks
    EP Points

Diddy Kong Racing 64: Here's a funny one i always do ok talk to the genie and do the hover challenge make sure you race well of course then once you reach lap 3 and just before you pass the finish line go under Wizpig's head and the genie will appear inside the head this is especially funny when you don't have all the amulets yet or when you need the balloon from this challenge cuzz you will need to wait until it floats out of the head to receive it.

Killer Instinct Gold: Here's another funny one, unlock Gargos via the cheat of course (right now i don't know it) anyways go to VS mode and play as Gargos and Orchid and play on the Gargos Stage then as Gargos jump and press C up this should make you fly anyways fly back and forth between Orchid while she uses the Flick Flack move keep going back and forth and you should notice Gargos will begin ascending higher and higher until he is above the top screen barrier! XD good stuff.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks

Well... I found MissingNo. on my old Red version before I actually knew who or what I done. Thought I found the ultimate Pokemon of the game... I was a silly kid.
    Signature's are for losers.... Wait.... FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks

Did you ever try catching missing no.? I swear I was so pissed when I realized that after catching missing no. it screws up your entire game >.<

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi of Earth View Post
    Well... I found MissingNo. on my old Red version before I actually knew who or what I done. Thought I found the ultimate Pokemon of the game... I was a silly kid.
    Well, it IS the ultimate pokemon! MissingNo has the "sixth-bag-item-cloning" and "screwing-your-save-data" abilities! It's the only that can do it, and you don't even need to catch it to get the effects! And this pokemon is so rare that the pokedex doesnt even list it!

Thanks
    EP Points

When I was about 10 I found an interesting glitch in Superman 64, as follows;

1. Start a multiplayer battle match on the "subway" (or w.e. it was called) level.

2. In one of the two large rooms you find a spot where you can line yourself up with a speed boost powerup, a mine and the "rail" on the ground, in that order (facing back toward the tunnel near this spot)

3. Fly into the speed boost, through the mine and into the right side of the left rail

4. After several tries eventually proceed to fly THROUGH the floor and outside of the level, where you can fly around in oblivion
    ...or at least that's how I remember it. Granted I've only tried it recently on Project64 rather than the actual console, haven't been able to reproduce the effect since.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    EP Points

I remember the first time I did the endless elixir glitch in FFVII.

Thanks
    EP Points

Has anyone mentioned the minus world in smb?
    Action 52 is nothing but glitches.
    There's a lot of glitches in the gta games.
    The multiple hats glitch in Mario 64.
    The defeat Bowser and die at the same time, but still play glitch in SmB.
    walk behind the scenery in SMB 3.
    Um..I can't think of any more at the moment.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by iamerror View Post
    By holding down on the white blocks? Or through an actual glitch?
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamerror View Post
    Has anyone mentioned the minus world in smb?
    Action 52 is nothing but glitches.
    There's a lot of glitches in the gta games.
    The multiple hats glitch in Mario 64.
    The defeat Bowser and die at the same time, but still play glitch in SmB.
    Um..I can't think of any more at the moment.
    That's supposed to happen in Super Mario Bros. 3

Thanks

LEGO Batman on the PS2. I was walking in this room with a pipe on the right hand side, and turned into the wall, fell out of the rendered space, and died. But a good "free look" of the room, anyway.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

i know im going much more recent here but there are lots of glitches in CoD games.
    in WaW there were lots of glitches to get underneath the maps or on some to float up and stand on invisible ledges.
    in MW2 there was a glitch to fall off one of the maps forever and if you wanted miles on marathon or lightweight you could sprint while falling and gather so much. also the javelin glitch on this game for awhile. and the stupid one man army that gave you infinite ammo if you just kept switching to the same class. or with one man army you could use hardline on one class get a killstreak switch to another class with one many army without hardline and get the killstreak again then switch back.