Thread: Help with Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Help with Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Every time I go to download this game it stops downloading just before the 900 MB mark (file is just over 1 GB). Any advice?

Thanks

Does it get interrupted? If so maybe try using firefox I think they have an option to restart interrupted files. Or use a download manager of some kind which offers the option to start and restart downloads. If this does not work I think you may have to try to find another location to download this game.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by jmurjeff View Post
    Does it get interrupted? If so maybe try using firefox I think they have an option to restart interrupted files. Or use a download manager of some kind which offers the option to start and restart downloads. If this does not work I think you may have to try to find another location to download this game.
    This worked I was able to get it downloaded. The download slowed down alot when it hit that 900 mb mark but it did finish. Thanks.

I expanded out the file, it gave me about 10 other rar files to expand out and as I was working my way down it, number 5 got stuck, says file is incomplete. WTF.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 6th-May-2012 at 16:38. Reason: please, don't double post, use the EDIT button.