Thread: NEED HELP IN EMULATING THIS GAME ON PCSX2-WILD ARMS ALTER CODE F

Thanks

Default NEED HELP IN EMULATING THIS GAME ON PCSX2-WILD ARMS ALTER CODE F

1st of all i would like to say sorry if there is a thread on this issue( i might have overlooked it)

My problem with the game is that the game starts lagging the moment we enter the Elw Dimension
    Then it does absolutely nothing but plays the music with a black screen
    This happens after the scene when we meet Vassim to fix Rudy's arm.

Is this caused by my computer/my PCSX2 settings/ is it just like that to begin with because its emulated?

Please help me, cause i have been dying to play this.

sorry if there is something wrong with the whole thing(this is my 1st time posting a thread)

Computer info; 4gb ram, 1gb graphics card, core-i5 laptop
    PCSX2 info: 0.9.8 , VU0=superVU , clamping mode=none

The only game i cant play and my saviour is Knightshade.
    Thanks Knightshade!!!! the problem was because of the speedhacks
    originally i downloaded from a torrent(DVD5), then i downloaded the one over here(DVD9)
    I even considered starting the game all over again. You saved me from a lot of trouble
    Just curious though but does removing speedhack also fix the missing geometry? cause it did that for me.

Now i can finally finish this game then move on with my life.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!
    Last edited by ChriSSJ3; 4th-May-2012 at 01:32. Reason: Problem Solved

Thanks

Is this the ISO from this site or another site? Just wondering if it is the iso. Does any other games have any issues? Is the iso a dvd-9 or dvd-5?

Thanks
    EP Points

I would try using the micro VU and setting the clamping to normal or extra the suoer vu is slower and also the clamping while none does have a nice speed increase breaks some games for example I have to use extra+perverse sign on both the EE and VU in legaia 2 or I end up with missing graphics.

Also just thought are you using any speed hacks cause these work great in most games but sometimes break the games at certain points it did for me in suikoden 3 I just turned the speed hacks off played past that part and turned them back on.

Last thing and I'm sure you already know this but when emulating anything ((SAVE OFTEN))

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.