Thread: Pokemon Black/White on no$gba?

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Pokemon Black/White on no$gba?

Okay. I have a problem with trying to play Pokemon White on the no$gba emu. When I start the game it tells me "The save data could not be accessed. Please turn the power off and reinsert the game card."

There's the settings I currently have.

I seem to remember having to frig with the backup media settings in order to get Platinum to work properly, and I've tried each setting and I'm still getting the same error message.

desume refuses to run on my dinosaur of a computer.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

theres also another issue with those 2 games that i hit before so i guess this is fair warning

pokemon black and white have a anti-piracy thingy in them where a emulated rom won't let you get any exp from any battle... uh, i don't remember how to bypass that though but yeah, might want to check that out as well. not sure how well thats been fixed as i haven't tried playing those games in a while though