Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Oldest working game or console you have

Thanks

Oldest is a nes downstairs with Mario bros/duck hunt.

Thanks

i still have my superfamicon, though the only working game that it can play now is Contra. all the other cartridges gave up
    Last edited by fallen016; 7th-June-2012 at 03:59.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flatbmx View Post
    Oldest is a nes downstairs with Mario bros/duck hunt.
    I remember I had at one time 5 of those copies about and a couple were the ones with the track run game 3-in-1 versions. And 2 grey zappers and 1 orange that never worked. Looking back at my NES, I never realized how big it was compared to other Nintendo consoles. It certainly was the boxiest shape.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

i still have my SNES and super mario world,street fighter and other infamous games i can't remember the names right now

Thanks
    Thanked 1,350 Times in 160 Posts
    EP Points

Marionette Company 2 [NTSC-J]. lol. Dreamcast`s memento.

Thanks
    EP Points

Oldest system I have that still works is an Intellivision, with the game Beauty and the Beast.

And no, it's not a Disney game. Take a look at it on youtube or something if you've never heard of it. It's a great game.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFave View Post
    Oldest system I have that still works is an Intellivision, with the game Beauty and the Beast.

And no, it's not a Disney game. Take a look at it on youtube or something if you've never heard of it. It's a great game.
    I seriously would not be able to guess Beauty and the Beast if I just saw the gameplay and had to guess. It reminds me of Donkey Kong playing it. But the revolving door and building are so out of place for a Beauty and the Beast story.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by shin kai View Post
    I seriously would not be able to guess Beauty and the Beast if I just saw the gameplay and had to guess. It reminds me of Donkey Kong playing it. But the revolving door and building are so out of place for a Beauty and the Beast story.
    Haha, the name is very misleading on it. It is a type of Donkey Kong clone, with this real angry bastard (Beast) whole stole your chick (Beauty), and is taking her to the top of what is pretty much the Empire State building. If you make it to the very top, he takes a pretty nice swan dive on to the concrete below.

Thanks
    EP Points

the oldest game console i have is a NES with excitebike and super mario bros/duck hunt

Thanks

Does MS-Dos count? :) I still play games like Commander Keen, Heretic, Bio Menace, and various other games every once in a while.

If not, then I guess just my "Atomic Purple" Gameboy Color with Armorines, Gex and the Pokemon Trading Card Game.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Does MS-Dos count? I still play games like Commander Keen, Heretic, Bio Menace, and various other games every once in a while.
    Naturlich, it counts. I've seen Doom played when a friend of mine had it and I remember fond memories of the original Sim City even though I didn't know what the hell I was supposed to be doing as a kid then.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My oldest working console would be my Odyssey 2.

We had one when I was really young, probably 4 or 5. I don't remember when we got it, my dad might have gotten it before I was born. As far as memory serves it was just always there. I just remember many good times were had playing Spinout!, or Computer Golf! on it with my dad and sister. Although my all-time favorite game was Pick Axe Pete!. I would sit there and play that game for hours on end.

Now that I'm older and have a job, and money to purchase things. I went ahead and decided to start an Odyssey 2 collection. Now I have 3 systems (2 boxed) and a large assortment of games. Including my favorite, good 'ole Pick Axe Pete. Nothing's better than reliving your favorite childhood memories.

Thanks

My oldest game was Mortal Kombat 3 on the SNES and my oldest console was the Nintendo 64.
    Conquer we shall, but, we must first contend! It's not the fight that crowns us, but the end.
    - Robert Herrick

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Now oldest console is N64, thanks to gyp.

Thanks

My oldest console is the genesis and the oldest game is Metal Gear. My oldest handheld is the atari lynx. My oldest period is an old pong arcade cabinet I got for free when my neighbor moved.(We were very good friends and he got me started gaming)
    I am the only person in the world who thinks that they should make a xenosaga hd collection.