Thread: How do you make a real PSN eboot play on any PSP with any account?

Thanks

Question How do you make a real PSN eboot play on any PSP with any account?

So my friend has shared Dino Crisis and Resident Evil 2 with me, but I cannot use my Disgaea 2 DLC with my PSP activated using his account. So my question is, how do I make it where my PSP will play eboots regardless of whose account it's activated with?
    The error I get when trying to boot the games with PRO-b10 CFW is as follows:

The game could not be started.
    (80020148)

Oh yeah and, if it matters, I'm using a 2000.
    Last edited by XularusXIII; 25th-April-2012 at 03:13.

Thanks

EBOOT files usually go in the /GAME folder of your PSP's memory stick. If you tried to put the file in the /ISO folder it won't work.

Edit: I also forgot to mention that EBOOTS that were directly downloaded from PSN usually only work with the PSP that received the license keys. These are not transferable between accounts, and will only work with the original account. The only way around this is to have your PSP authorized to download your friend's games, or to find a cracked version of the game online that will work when moved to the /GAME folder.
    Last edited by Tacoguy123; 28th-April-2012 at 16:54. Reason: Additional Info
    How's it feel being beaten?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tacoguy123 View Post
    EBOOT files usually go in the /GAME folder of your PSP's memory stick. If you tried to put the file in the /ISO folder it won't work.

Edit: I also forgot to mention that EBOOTS that were directly downloaded from PSN usually only work with the PSP that received the license keys. These are not transferable between accounts, and will only work with the original account. The only way around this is to have your PSP authorized to download your friend's games, or to find a cracked version of the game online that will work when moved to the /GAME folder.
    By authorized, do you mean basically that my PSP is activated with their PSN? Because if so, then that completely defeats what I just asked.