Thread: A GBA Emulator that might just work for YOU!

Thanks

Default A GBA Emulator that might just work for YOU!

I saw a couple of threads here and there about people having trouble with Gameboid crashing or not working recently, and remembered a thread I posted on here once:
    I was going to download the GBAoid that is in the emulators section onto my phone... But alas! Not compatable with Droid X2. Which happens to be what I have.

My question is this. What IS compatable with the X2? Does anyone have a GBA emu they use on their X2, and what is it?
    Also- where did the TigerGBA, TigerNES, ect go?!? The Tiger emus for android were free and worked great- but mine got taken off my phone. None of the ones I download to my phone NOW that are Tiger ever work.
    (and yes, I have and know how to use the .bios)
    Gameboid is the only GBA EMU for Android emuparadise has.
    The reason Gameboid was not working for me was because it is not compatable with Droid X2 (which I have) but other people were having trouble getting it to work, too.
    So I found a different emulator that was just released on Android OS, and it works! It's called VGBA, it works great on my X2, and it may work for you, too.
    emuparadise Emulator uploader was being screwy for me both times I tired to upload to emulator section, so I decided to post it in the forums!

I hope you have good luck with it! Easy to get going: Unzip the .apk file, put it on your phone, locate the VGBAv3811.apk on your Android device, install the .apk, put some roms in a file on your device, open VGBA and enjoy!

VGBA
    version 3.8.11
    GBA Emulator for Android
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by badog1000; 24th-April-2012 at 20:16. Reason: gave a few details on how to install
    "Death solves all problems: no man, no problem."
    -Joseph Stalin