Thread: Question about PS2 iso's on the main page.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Question about PS2 iso's on the main page.

Hello, Nice be here. I wanted to ask a question about something. And I didn't really know where belonged so I posted it here.
    Okay on to the question, Now On the main page Under the Ps2 section.
    Here
    I've seen that the games are Zip'ed in a 7zip format. Now I was wondering...Is. whats in the 7zip'ed folder. is it a Iso or some other file format?
    Thanks For any reply's (And sorry if this is in the wrong area )

Thanks
    EP Points

All the PS2 games on the main page are iso, they're just zipped in 7zip. It's a great compression/uncompression program.

Thanks
    EP Points

@LeftyGuitar: Thanks thats all I needed to know. I'm stuck with dial-up at home So I just wanted to find out that the file in the 7zip'ed folder is what I need. I'll be going friends place to bum off there high-speed now .

Again thanks!

EDIT: Oh yeah any mods can go ahead and lock this, their is no reason for it now. Thanks!
    Last edited by Linktopower; 23rd-April-2012 at 13:34. Reason: Added Information