Thread: Questions regarding playstation cheat devices and adding cheats to games

Thanks

Default Questions regarding playstation cheat devices and adding cheats to games

Hi I need some help with these.

1) Is it possible add cheats to a cheat device disc without typing them from the psx? For example modifying the contents of the game image (iso,bin,img) in some way?
    2) Also I'd like to ask how to put cheats in a game. I've seen some games have a cheat menu just before the game and I'd like to add one to my games too.

Thanks pSydeFX

When snesorama.us wasn't closed i downloaded a cheat device compilation made by a user named Pavlic which had many cheat discs in one and I was wondering if I could upload it here. I'm not sure if can or where because I can't find any in the psx iso section.

About cheat discs.
    I managed to find some information about codes in some bin files (in the game image) but there is machine code in it and it's a bit weird to view rather than edit but there is refference to games in them.
    Last edited by akis27274; 20th-April-2012 at 20:06.

Thanks
    EP Points

i think the only way is by typing them in manualy. as for the cheat menu, some are available. they are called trainers and are released by scene groups. all it is is a ppf file you patch to the iso

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pSydeFX For This Useful Post: