Thread: Professor Layton weekly puzzle AR code trouble

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Professor Layton weekly puzzle AR code trouble

I am having a problem with the weekly puzzle code from Professor Layton & the Curious Village and was hoping someone would be able to help me with it.

I am using the database code from gbatemp.net, which consists of two codes. In the first one, the instructions are: "Only works for the first puzzle of the list. Press R or L : the month/day of the puzzle date will change to the internal puzzle number. Then, while R or L is pressed, press Right or Left on the Dpad to cycle throught the puzzles." The second code unlocks the first weekly puzzle so you can use the first one.

However, this is not working for me. The second code does indeed unlock the first puzzle, but the first code does nothing. I don't understand what the instructions on this code mean by "internal puzzle number" and I don't fully understand the instructions, which do not make much sense to me.

I have two questions regarding this. First, what am I doing wrong here? Second, is there some other code that will just simply unlock all the puzzles, like the second code that unlocks the first one, so I don't have to fiddle around with strange directions and procedures? That would be even better.

I am using DeSmuMe 0.9.8. If you would like me to post the entire code here, I will do so. I didn't want to do that initially because I didn't want to clutter up the post.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Thanks
    EP Points

Can you link to the page where you got the codes?

Thanks
    EP Points

Sure, I could do that. This code is actually found in multiple places, but here is one source:

http://www.kodewerx.org/forum/viewto...t=0&view=print

Take a look about half way down the page at this posting: Author: kenobi [ Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:28 pm ]
    Post subject: Re: [NDS] Professor Layton and the Curious Village [U] [AR]

It is for "Play any Puzzle in the Weekly Puzzle Challenge"

Thanks again!